2021 UK Tour

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

2021 UK Tour

Postby Stuart » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Tickets on sale on Friday

Presale Wednesday

https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/echo- ... Vb_q_keA7k
It wouldn't work if Mac was a slaphead would it.
Stuart

Re: 2021 UK Tour

Postby fat cherry » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:42 pm

Mac's looking a bit rough, mind you, can't really criticise, hoho.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby King Of Kings » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Round House £50 a ticket

hum hum
King Of Kings

Postby fat cherry » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:01 pm

It's the 21st century KOK. The days of 2/6 standing ticket in the stalls are long gone mate :-) .
Tempted to do the Phil, as we say. Though prob Leeds or mancs. Tis now a while since I've seen em so no doubt I'll have the itch by then. Obvs we might all have carked it by then, he said jollily.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Interesting techy point, doing this on my phone and if I use an emoji thing, I get a sql error, hmmm. Sorry, back to subject....
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Soooo, who's first to get picky about the number of years and the word magical? I would, as you know, but it's probably someone else's turn. People on fb moaning about prices too.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby King Of Kings » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Probably the Roundhouse for me
King Of Kings

Postby Stuart » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Do people even have the cash to go to gigs ??
It wouldn't work if Mac was a slaphead would it.
Stuart

Postby MightyWhyte » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:58 am

I'm that desperate to see a live gig, in a small venue with my feet sticking to the floor I'd watch anyone at the moment, well almost anyone.

I'm still very skittish about what's going on and feel a bit paranoid /soft lad at times :cry: If I put all that aside I'll do Leeds Manc Liverpool and perhaps Gateshead :cool:
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Postby fat cherry » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:09 am

Stuart wrote:Do people even have the cash to go to gigs ??

Well they haven't been spending it down the pub lately have they. I think the 30-50 quid ticket is so normal these days it's that or don't go. Last stones and u2 tours I got the itch but 100+ for bands I'm not that interested in decided I'd sooner blow it on beer, or a quality time with the missis, lol. Though that makes her sound like, well you know, but you know, posh dinner or something. Or even getting the dogs inoculated this year. There's always something.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 am

MightyWhyte wrote:I'm still very skittish about what's going on and feel a bit paranoid /soft lad at times :cry: If I put all that aside I'll do Leeds Manc Liverpool and perhaps Gateshead :cool:

Just before it all kicked off good and proper, was actually here but no lock down I was down south working and one night went for a pint in my old local. Quiet at first but then a gang of the old boys who drink in there piled in, obviously been on a bit of a binge, to see the band, who were a bit poguesish . Anyway I got chatting with a couple of em I knew quite well and it's all jolly, but we're all pissed, and leaning in and shouting to be heard and there's a fair amount of spit, and I'm thinking, well if I go home without something horrible I'll be lucky. Anyways, no obvious harm done, but who knows. Luckily hanging around not seeing anyone us my old normal, never mind the new.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby crystal89 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:58 am

Live from Liverpool, Ian McCulloch presents Echo and the Bunnymen with special guest William Sargent.

*runs and hides*
crystal89

Postby MightyWhyte » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:55 am

fat cherry wrote:
MightyWhyte wrote:I'm still very skittish about what's going on and feel a bit paranoid /soft lad at times :cry: If I put all that aside I'll do Leeds Manc Liverpool and perhaps Gateshead :cool:

Just before it all kicked off good and proper, was actually here but no lock down I was down south working and one night went for a pint in my old local. Quiet at first but then a gang of the old boys who drink in there piled in, obviously been on a bit of a binge, to see the band, who were a bit poguesish . Anyway I got chatting with a couple of em I knew quite well and it's all jolly, but we're all pissed, and leaning in and shouting to be heard and there's a fair amount of spit, and I'm thinking, well if I go home without something horrible I'll be lucky. Anyways, no obvious harm done, but who knows. Luckily hanging around not seeing anyone us my old normal, never mind the new.

I felt similar when I left the Moz gig in Leeds March in hindsight it was pretty stupid to go and to make it worse I took my daughter imagine that guilt trip if she'd got ill? Anyway all turned out ok thankfully but I'd not go anywhere just yet, tickets go on sale in the morning not sure I' need to worry about sell out shows so might wait before I commit and I'll leave Bethany somewhere safe this time.
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:27 pm

crystal89 wrote:Live from Liverpool, Ian McCulloch presents Echo and the Bunnymen with special guest William Sargent.

*runs and hides*

:lol:

Or the curtain opens to reveal two of the original line-up, Mac and drum machine.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby crystal89 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
crystal89 wrote:Live from Liverpool, Ian McCulloch presents Echo and the Bunnymen with special guest William Sargent.

*runs and hides*

:lol:

Or the curtain opens to reveal two of the original line-up, Mac and drum machine.

Asked why he replaced Will with a drum machine. “ Well with the drum machine, it’s a more faithful representation of the Bunnymen sound, also it doesn’t have a cob on, when I secretly re record ‘new’ songs.”
crystal89

Next

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen