Shine so Hard Limited Edition 12" (only 1500 copies)

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Shine so Hard Limited Edition 12" (only 1500 copies)

Postby King Of Kings » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:02 am

Shine so Hard Limited edition

Coloured camouflaged vinyl edition

Released 12th Dec 2019

only 1500 copies

Rhino records
King Of Kings

Re: Shine so Hard Limited Edition 12" (only 1500 copies)

Postby fat cherry » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 am

looks pretty, not sure I need a third copy - think the second was an accidental purchase.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby billythekid » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:18 pm

fat cherry wrote:looks pretty, not sure I need a third copy - think the second was an accidental purchase.

Suppose with not touring as such need to up the income. Not keen myself and like you already have two copies, wouldn’t describe it as camouflage!
billythekid

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:04 pm

billythekid wrote:
fat cherry wrote:looks pretty, not sure I need a third copy - think the second was an accidental purchase.

Suppose with not touring as such need to up the income. Not keen myself and like you already have two copies, wouldn’t describe it as camouflage!

I'm with you on the camouflage thing. I was wondering what that particular colourway would camouflage you with and think the answer might be a pool of vomit if you'd been dining on a diet of vanilla ice cream and spinach. :vomit:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby billythekid » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 am

Suppose with not touring as such need to up the income. Not keen myself and like you already have two copies, wouldn’t describe it as camouflage![/quote]

I'm with you on the camouflage thing. I was wondering what that particular colourway would camouflage you with and think the answer might be a pool of vomit if you'd been dining on a diet of vanilla ice cream and spinach. :vomit:[/quote]

Great description VB!

Has anyone heard anything about the new album release, wasn’t it supposed to be out by now?
billythekid

Postby TenNewPence » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm

billythekid wrote:Suppose with not touring as such need to up the income. Not keen myself and like you already have two copies, wouldn’t describe it as camouflage!

I'm with you on the camouflage thing. I was wondering what that particular colourway would camouflage you with and think the answer might be a pool of vomit if you'd been dining on a diet of vanilla ice cream and spinach. :vomit:[/quote]

Great description VB!

Has anyone heard anything about the new album release, wasn’t it supposed to be out by now?[/quote]

First Bunnies I brought, since then spent a fortune on them. So I will give this a miss as I have a 2nd copy with the Crocodile Book Edition.

Are the Bunnies making any money from this or is it all in WB coffers ?

New Album supposed to be out now, learnt lesson how often have recent releases been put back?
TenNewPence

Postby The Monro » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:43 am

Mine arrived today and it actually looks pretty smart.
The Monro

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen