bunnymen 2019 tour dates

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: bunnymen 2019 tour dates

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon May 13, 2019 4:54 am

lazarus wrote:
billythekid wrote:
bunnygod1 wrote:The posted on Twatter they are in the recording studio
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bunnymen

Let’s hope this includes Will, and it’s not just Mac!

Can't someone here figure out if those guitars on the photo are Will's ?

If only I could find that thread from years ago where some clown on here bought a guitar on Ebay which was purported to be Will's only to discover that he'd only tried it once in a music shop or some such nonsense and she was pissed with the world for buying it. Oh happy days. :lol: :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby TenNewPence » Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Is the one on the feft Will's Red Jaguar ?
TenNewPence

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon May 13, 2019 3:27 pm

TenNewPence wrote:Is the one on the feft Will's Red Jaguar ?

I think it is, and the next one to it looks like the tele he did a paint job on (I think it was in Liverpool Museum for a while), I painted a Les Paul copy to look like it when I was a kid and thought it looked pretty nice but when I wanted to sell it years later to get some money to put on the horses the music shop thought it looked shit and I had to Nitromors is all off to sell it. :biggrin:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Psychedelicfur » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:51 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:Can't someone here figure out if those guitars on the photo are Will's ?

If only I could find that thread from years ago where some clown on here bought a guitar on Ebay which was purported to be Will's only to discover that he'd only tried it once in a music shop or some such nonsense and she was pissed with the world for buying it. Oh happy days. :lol: :lol:

Yes they are Will’s guitars in the pic.

I think the person you’re speaking of has gotten her money’s worth way more than that guitar ever was.
Psychedelicfur

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Psychedelicfur wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:Can't someone here figure out if those guitars on the photo are Will's ?

Yes they are Will’s guitars in the pic.

I think the person you’re speaking of has gotten her money’s worth way more than that guitar ever was.

:wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Grumpy_Jimbo » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Btw Glasgow isn’t a festival gig !!! It’s their own headline show..... And surprisingly it sold out very quickly, 2,500 capacity...
Grumpy_Jimbo

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 am

Grumpy_Jimbo wrote:Btw Glasgow isn’t a festival gig !!! It’s their own headline show..... And surprisingly it sold out very quickly, 2,500 capacity...

Is there free Buckfast? :wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:20 am

:lol:
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen