ah, les punks francais

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

ah, les punks francais

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:07 am

One for kounelaki to explain, all we had was jonny & sid

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-44374766
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: ah, les punks francais

Postby Kounelaki » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:29 am

Never heard of them, FC. Before my time I guess.

Some vids here: https://www.sudouest.fr/2018/06/06/en-v ... 3-4691.php
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Yeah maybe was a bit like meeting some local on your holidays and they say, 'hey, you're french/english/german, my friend lives there perhaps you know them. Speaking of hols i'm on mine and despite all these posts connections a bit dodgy so i'll listen when i get home.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Enjoy your holidays!
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:47 pm

fat cherry wrote:Yeah maybe was a bit like meeting some local on your holidays and they say, 'hey, you're french/english/german, my friend lives there perhaps you know them. Speaking of hols i'm on mine and despite all these posts connections a bit dodgy so i'll listen when i get home.

Must be one hell of a holiday, seeing you're spending most of your time on here. :wink: :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Too right vb. Mrs fc's ideal holiday is find some out of the way place and spend two weeks scouring the countryside for the nearest shop/bar/beach/ancient burial ground. This time we've gone for the traditional sit by a pool doing bog all. And its been quite jolly and flown by in the weirdest of ways, but you know, i've been distracted a bit. Back to istanbul for a couple of days tomorrow, so it'll be radio silence due to doing stuff, and occasionally being ripped off by taxi drivers.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Over The Wall