Bossy

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Bossy

Postby Malbert » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Did the taliban change the posting rules recently? I just got a message reading "Your post must be 10 characters long" or something like that, which is not true, as I've previously posted answers with less than 10 characters. I know I've gotten the "You just posted something and can't do so again so soon." but I don't recall getting bitch slapped about the number of characters, which can only mean one thing: it's either the taliban, or a 'squatch (not to disrespect the memory of Black Francis after his fatal hoax).
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Bossy

Postby Ivan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:04 am

Malbert wrote:Did the taliban change the posting rules recently? I just got a message reading "Your post must be 10 characters long" or something like that, which is not true, as I've previously posted answers with less than 10 characters. I know I've gotten the "You just posted something and can't do so again so soon." but I don't recall getting bitch slapped about the number of characters, which can only mean one thing: it's either the taliban, or a 'squatch (not to disrespect the memory of Black Francis after his fatal hoax).

don't be a cunt.
the ten character rule has always been in effect
Kittays! Tittays! Baconburgers!
Ivan

Postby Malbert » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 am

Ivan wrote:don't be a cunt

Someone needs a Midol.
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Ivan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 am

Malbert wrote:Someone needs a Midol.

Probably the person who posted this:

Malbert wrote:Did the taliban change the posting rules recently? I just got a message reading "Your post must be 10 characters long" or something like that, which is not true, as I've previously posted answers with less than 10 characters. I know I've gotten the "You just posted something and can't do so again so soon." but I don't recall getting bitch slapped about the number of characters, which can only mean one thing: it's either the taliban, or a 'squatch (not to disrespect the memory of Black Francis after his fatal hoax).
Ivan

Postby Malbert » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 am

Calling me a "cunt" was unnecessary when all I did was point out that after previously posting a two character answer in the past i.e. "no", I received a message stating I could no longer do so. You could have gotten your point across by posting the following: The ten character rule has always been in effect. Derogatory comments only reflect on those who use them, not to whom they are directed. Don't call me that again.
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 pm

the rule has always been there in this regime. If you are quoting then that counts in the number of characters, so maybe that's why you haven't been bothered by the oppressive rule before. The next time it happens you will be stoned and beheaded.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ivan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:the rule has always been there in this regime. If you are quoting then that counts in the number of characters, so maybe that's why you haven't been bothered by the oppressive rule before. The next time it happens you will be stoned and beheaded.

don't be a cunt.
Ivan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

And what the fuck have you been doing with your vacation time, taking elocution lessons?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Ivan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Malbert wrote:Calling me a "cunt" was unnecessary when all I did was point out that after previously posting a two character answer in the past i.e. "no", I received a message stating I could no longer do so. You could have gotten your point across by posting the following: The ten character rule has always been in effect. Derogatory comments only reflect on those who use them, not to whom they are directed. Don't call me that again.

Hmm... so one minute you can call Mr. Brian "Taliban", and the next minute you can restrict others' speech? Can't have it both ways.

See You Next Tuesday.
Ivan

Postby Ivan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Ivan

Postby Malbert » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote: elocution

I told you ....I don't mess around with electrical things.
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to All I Want