New Topic In Over The Wall

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Postby DivaDiana77 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 am

Ummm....maybe just buy another turtle? Legal defense is costly and "I did it for my kid" won't fly...
I long for the pork of Porcupine. (A slide show dedicated mostly to Will right here.... http://www.examiner.com/rock-music-in-l ... -here-tour)
DivaDiana77
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:14 am

fat cherry wrote:absolutely. when you're dead they'll forget the hours you spent on the internet and only remember the night you broke into wherever it is and filched a turtle.

Actually it's my employer who will hopefully forget all the hours I spend on the internet. When I get home I neglect the kids in favor of video games and beer.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 am

fat cherry wrote:though now I've said it, I'm not sure 'filched a tutle' is slang for something you wouldn't want your kids to know you were doing.

Doesn't that involve a straw and the turtle's butt hole?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 am

black francis wrote:Doesn't that involve a straw and the turtle's butt hole?

Or a hammer and some baby oil.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

You a smoker BF? I've heard the shells make great ashtrays. :twisted:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

I don't smoke.

Maybe a nice beer coaster though?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby wknox7 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey was just wondering if anybody know if there are tabs out there to "New Direction" Id like to learn how to play it!
wknox7
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 am

no but i'd guess its got a D in it somewhere. classic sarge chord apparently.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 pm

The Turtles used the D chord in a lot of their songs.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to All I Want