Properly into ...

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Postby insanejane » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:There are no White Castles in New England at all. I just looked at their website to verify. I can't think of any drive-throughs in this region either. We used to have drive-ins, but there are only a few left. But we still have lots of covered bridges. :lol:

We had drive-throughs in Northeastern NJ. Even when it was snowing they were open provided it wasn't a blizzard.

I remember vacationing in New England though, M.V. and Nantucket. Nantucket wanted NOTHING to do with fast food chains like Burger King/McDonalds. Are they still like that? I thought that was cool.
insanejane

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 pm

insanejane wrote:I remember vacationing in New England though, M.V. and Nantucket. Nantucket wanted NOTHING to do with fast food chains like Burger King/McDonalds. Are they still like that? I thought that was cool.

I think they are (both islands) because they think they are superior to the rest of the world. I suppose they are, I mean Ted Danson lives on one of them.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby watercolors » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:I just looked them up -- 5 locations in (Eastern) Pennsylvania, 3 in Delaware, 1 in New Jersey and 1 in Virginia. Wow. Thanks Red for the tip! :lol:

"In Search Of ... Sonic" staring Leonard Nimoy.

Got one here in Hooterville, NC!!!
Screaming from beneath the waves...
watercolors

Postby zabird » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:21 am

watercolors wrote:Got one here in Hooterville, NC!!!

Lucky!

Krystal's ... isn't that more like a Southern version of White Castle ... with those same kind of Sliders?
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Gods Will Be Gods