Sleaford Mods

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Sleaford Mods

Postby fat cherry » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:47 am

So in my quest to hear new stuff - or at least stuff by bands I didn't already have stuff by, I finally came across Sleaford Mods. Not sure its a purchase too far :confused: - though I had heard something on the Tube thing that I quite liked. So on reading they had a new album - and I might have been foolishly mixing drink and going on the internet whilst Mrs FC is away - and I bought it. First impressions...., what a pile of shite. But then I thought, after a couple of days, no Chezza old boy, have another go. So on trying a bit harder it is growing on me a bit, even making me laugh in places, though the minimalist 'beats', as I thinnk they are called, must be the easiest job in pop these days. But the rest, even though its growing a bit, is still a bit like wilfully sitting next to the loony bloke o the last bus on a saturday night and nodding your head and smiling as he calls you a - well you know, that word. I'll let you know how it goes.
Anyone else?
Chez

oh here's one - till dipper

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Gods Will Be Gods