primitives

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

primitives

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:34 am

Went to see this lot in Leeds last night. Would love to say they were brilliant - I mean Tracey Tracey, what's not to like, 4 foot eleven of you know - but, well, good in parts.Struggled with dodgy sound really, guitar player (funny how I can't remember his name) though on occasions it all came through just right. Moved up front (oo er) towards the end and sounded much better with my head right in front of the speaker stack. Whole lot is on you tube -if you could be arsed. Though focussing on tracey's silver mini-skirt seems a bit unneccesary - and no it wasn't me.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: primitives

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:45 am

fat cherry wrote:Went to see this lot in Leeds last night. Would love to say they were brilliant - I mean Tracey Tracey, what's not to like, 4 foot eleven of you know - but, well, good in parts.Struggled with dodgy sound really, guitar player (funny how I can't remember his name) though on occasions it all came through just right. Moved up front (oo er) towards the end and sounded much better with my head right in front of the speaker stack. Whole lot is on you tube -if you could be arsed. Though focussing on tracey's silver mini-skirt seems a bit unneccesary - and no it wasn't me.

Tracey Tracey :smile:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:01 am

woops - guitar player spent the first song trying to get his guitar/amp/pedals, whatever to emit sound while they did a drum and bass version of whatever it was. Is what I meant to say.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:02 am

Small gig, VB ut a significant number of middle aged blokes with her picture on their chests.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:23 pm

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Very good price too.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Gods Will Be Gods