Rob Zombie

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:15 pm

black francis wrote:Speaking of gory Danzig is directing his first film (Gerouge).

I think he and Rob Zombie are buddy buddy.

Have you see the guy's arms?! I wonder how Glenn Danzig brushes his teeth. Must have a very long handle. If he were a major-league baseball player, I'd swear he's roided up

Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:19 am

Hey,

I know what I'm about to post isn't for Rob Zombie's work yet, I just HAD to talk to someone about it & maybe someone else here will feel the same.

Yesterday, I came home from work alone & was really tired so, I laid down on the sofa, surfing TV channels.

Well, I had happened to notice a film title I hadn't seen since I was a KID.

Has anyone ever seen the horror flick, "Alice, Sweet Alice" or, it's also known as "Holy Terror" or "Communion"? (it was under Alice, Sweet Alice" last night, channel Flix-East)

I hadn't seen that movie since I was a KID. The time I saw it, I was at a sleepover at my old friend Joan's house. Her brother, TG, came into the living room too & sat w/ us. The three of us watched that movie in the dark. To make matters worse, I had a MASSIVE crush on her brother & sitting next to him on the sofa, scared while wearing PJs/ponytails didn't exactly HELP the situation. So, not only did the situation disturb me but also, obviously the movie too.

I am asking if anyone had seen this movie & has it disturbed you too? I am soo terrified of this movie b/c of all of the religious implications negatively portrayed as graphic instruments violently used.

As somewhat of a religious person (and Joan & TG's family are MASSIVE Christians, we got YELLED out the following morning for watching such 'trash'), I guess that why it disturbs me.

I read on the Internet that the movie is 30 years old, filmed in NJ and was Brooke Shield's first movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice,_Sweet_Alice
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076150/

Please, don't think I'm psycho it's just that, after seeing this movie alone last night, it really, really brought back disturbing thoughts & I hope I don't see it again. I have to say that even though I'm a grown adult, I felt like a little kid again seeing it. It's also the most scariest film I think I've ever seen, even in comparison to all of those other slasher films & psychological thrillers (and even the John Waters films like Mondo Trasho, Female Trouble, Pink Flamingoes) Nothing compares to this for me, in disturbance.... Weird!!!! If only I had a man to scream into his chest while he held me!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Seven Seas

Postby blinkilite » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:47 am

i still think glenn danzig should have been wolverine in the X-Men movies

blinkilite

Postby black francis » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 pm

Or me cause I'm totally ripped and have sideburns too.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Previous

Return to Gods Will Be Gods