The Editors- Ian Hates THEM

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Postby black francis » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:
black francis wrote:Scary Spice is almost as hot as the dude from The Crying Game.

Which dude - Stephen Rea or Forest Whitaker?
I had to leave the theater before the end, but the girl in it - the singer... she's REALLY HOT!!!

That's who I was referring to. Dil played by Jaye Davidson. It's funny, all the chicks I know are like "yeah we knew it was a guy" and all the dudes I know were like "does this make me gay?"

I thought Dil was f*cking hot!

Greatest love story of all time.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:29 pm

black francis wrote:That's who I was referring to. Dil played by Jaye Davidson. It's funny, all the chicks I know are like "yeah we knew it was a guy" and all the dudes I know were like "does this make me gay?"

whoa whoa whoa WHOA!
Dil was a GUY?!

I guess I better take down my Jaye Davidson fansite... then visit my therapist.

*sigh*

RIP http://jayedavidson.net/

Last edited by Frank The Bunny on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Thanks for ruining the move for me a-holes. There goes tonight's Netflix selection.

Oh, and yes, it meant you were gay.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:32 pm

I'm not ruining anything by letting you two know the lead singer from Hanson is a guy as well am I?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Red » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:30 pm

black francis wrote:I'm not ruining anything by letting you two know the lead singer from Hanson is a guy as well am I?

:lol: :lol:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:41 pm

black francis wrote:I'm not ruining anything by letting you two know the lead singer from Hanson is a guy as well am I?

That's okay. I only had a crush on his sister, the drummer.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:46 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:That's okay. I only had a crush on his sister, the drummer.

I'm so upset. I caught a newer Hanson performance on YouTube.
They've fired their drummer and replaced her with some guy.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WIqbivXbho&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WIqbivXbho&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:24 am

Dude at the piano can't clap worth shit.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:59 am

i kept expecting them to sing mmm bop any second...sounds like they just changed the words! :roll:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 am

Frank The Bunny wrote:
black francis wrote:That's who I was referring to. Dil played by Jaye Davidson. It's funny, all the chicks I know are like "yeah we knew it was a guy" and all the dudes I know were like "does this make me gay?"

whoa whoa whoa WHOA!
Dil was a GUY?!

I guess I better take down my Jaye Davidson fansite... then visit my therapist.

*sigh*

RIP http://jayedavidson.net/

Stephen Rea seemed to get over it. You'll be fine.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Off topic,

I hate the Editors too. Most boring live show ever. The crowd stood there wondering what to do till Munich came on.

There's too many second and third rate post punk bands with one decent tune making money from the death of Ian Curtis. His death didn't leave a void that needed filling fellas.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:22 pm

black francis wrote:Off topic,

I hate the Editors too. Most boring live show ever. The crowd stood there wondering what to do till Munich came on.

There's too many second and third rate post punk bands with one decent tune making money from the death of Ian Curtis. His death didn't leave a void that needed filling fellas.

I had the opposite experience. When I saw Editors (no "The", btw) the show was excellent and the crowd was very into it. A lot of people knew the whole album. I met whats-his-name and he was very nice.

Also, it was a double-billing with stellastarr*, making it one of the best tiny-venue shows I have ever seen. Just a great nite overall.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:23 pm

JackT wrote: I met whats-his-name and he was very nice.

:lol:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm

JackT wrote:

I had the opposite experience. When I saw Editors (no "The", btw) the show was excellent and the crowd was very into it. A lot of people knew the whole album. I met whats-his-name and he was very nice.

Also, it was a double-billing with stellastarr*, making it one of the best tiny-venue shows I have ever seen. Just a great nite overall.

Now I hate them more. No "The". Pretentious motherf*ckers. So I have to say "I hate Editors"?

I hope they opened for stellastar* and not the other way around.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:01 pm

black francis wrote:
JackT wrote:

Now I hate them more. No "The". Pretentious motherf*ckers. So I have to say "I hate Editors"?

I hope they opened for stellastar* and not the other way around.

Co-headliners.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Gods Will Be Gods