The Breeders stop by Buffalo, NY on their way to Coachella .

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Postby black francis » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 am

Worst Breeders song ever.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:20 am

With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:31 pm

black francis wrote:Worst Breeders song ever.

Such a beyatch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqrIS_ErEI&feature=related[/youtube]
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:21 pm

if you wanted to make me happy you woulda posted Divine Hammer live.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm

black francis wrote:if you wanted to make me happy you woulda posted Divine Hammer live.

Are you being posessed by my ex-girlfriend?
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 pm

maybe. is she dead or is she a witch?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:53 pm

black francis wrote:maybe. is she dead or is she a witch?

Well, she used to say things like you have lately. "Worst song ever." "If you wanted to make me happy you would . . " "Thanks but I've already gotten it from the guys at work."
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:09 am

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXA21RL9-IY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXA21RL9-IY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Previous

Return to Gods Will Be Gods