....and speaking of Morrissey

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

....and speaking of Morrissey

Postby Red » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:39 pm

some of my UK friends were at his show tonight in London......he walked off half way thru the 4th song! :rolleyes: (here we go again!)
i guess his voice was fucked. again.

they played 1 Smiths tune, 1 solo tune, 1 brand new one, and 1/2 of another solo tune.

then....jonathan ross and 2 other UK celebs (one was from Little Britain but i forget his name) came out to announce that Moz wasn't coming back! everyone was booing!
you'd think he could at least come out and apologize himself!

i doubt if i'll ever buy another Moz ticket again. this is the 3rd time i personally know people who have had the show cancelled on them! (once was my own ticket!) 3 totally different tours, too! :rolleyes:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: ....and speaking of Morrissey

Postby zabird » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:16 am

Red wrote:some of my UK friends were at his show tonight in London......he walked off half way thru the 4th song! :rolleyes: (here we go again!)
i guess his voice was fucked. again.

they played 1 Smiths tune, 1 solo tune, 1 brand new one, and 1/2 of another solo tune.

then....jonathan ross and 2 other UK celebs (one was from Little Britain but i forget his name) came out to announce that Moz wasn't coming back! everyone was booing!
you'd think he could at least come out and apologize himself!

i doubt if i'll ever buy another Moz ticket again. this is the 3rd time i personally know people who have had the show cancelled on them! (once was my own ticket!) 3 totally different tours, too! :rolleyes:

I saw him at the Palladium in L.A. a few months ago. A couple of those shows were cancelled, but it was due to plumbing problems, not Mozz's voice :confused:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 am

diva
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby withahip » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:01 pm

Kristeen Young was off the Moz tour for saying 'Morrissey gives good head.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm

zabird wrote:I saw him at the Palladium in L.A. a few months ago. A couple of those shows were cancelled, but it was due to plumbing problems, not Mozz's voice :confused:

blinkie and i had tix for the philly show last summer...that one was postponed too!! we did get to see a show, a month later, and it was good, but still, this is getting a bit sad! why doesn't he just take a year off or something for a while!?
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Ted » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Saw him a couple of years ago in Detroit, Great show...he was very professional.
Ted

Postby black francis » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:07 am

Morrissey live is great. His voice is amazing and he remains mysterious and charismatic which is getting harder and harder to do these days.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:06 pm

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re:

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:24 pm

black francis wrote:Morrissey live is great. His voice is amazing and he remains mysterious and charismatic which is getting harder and harder to do these days.

I can't believe I wrote that.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:53 am

maybe it was the hop stoopid ale talking. It does that I understand.....
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 pm

That and awkward come ons to Dr. Cheese.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 am

And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:05 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/90382

"Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone."

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/90382 ... aPi3yMA.99
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:43 am

fat cherry wrote:

"Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone."

Merry Christmas.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:17 pm

"He can eat his fucking radish". And a happy new year!
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Next

Return to Gods Will Be Gods