Buzzcocks recent list of Live Dates for 2008

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Postby Seven Seas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:55 am

These were just confirmed for April:

F 18th : Ris Orangis
www.leplan.com

Sa 19th : Le Mans
www.lemans.org

Su 20th : Vauréal
www.leforum-vaureal.fr

Mo 21st : Le Havre
www.cabaretelectric.fr

These dates added as per secretpublic....
Maybe they'll be a US tour w/ more dates accrued. Hope so!
Seven Seas

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Speaking of the Pistols...
Seven Seas

Postby zabird » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 pm

was at that taping. they only did the one song, sadly. I was hoping they'd do another for the studio audience, but nope :frown:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:23 pm

zabird wrote:was at that taping. they only did the one song, sadly. I was hoping they'd do another for the studio audience, but nope :frown:

Unsure mate. I just found it on youtube last night...Let's keep hoping that they'll considering doing some dates here. I saw them August 23, 2003 in Atlantic City, it's overdue them returning! :)
Seven Seas

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 pm

withahip wrote:How come I thought these guys would never get old?

Because you haven't.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:49 pm

zabird wrote:I seriously doubt the Pistols would be on the same bill as the Damned. John Lydon's never had much good to say about most of the old English punk bands. He seems to respect the Buzzers, tho, so that I could see happening. But never say never (a great Romeo Void song, BTW :biggrin:).

Seven Seas, are you on myspace? If so, you should check out Captain Sensible's site. His blogs are quite entertaining.

The Damned would embarrass the Pistols like they did back in the 70's. Their energy is incredible and Vanian's vocals are fucking amazing. I wish someone would get the second David Vanioan and the Phantom Chords album out there. The first one is an unappreciated masterpiece.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby zabird » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

black francis wrote:The Damned would embarrass the Pistols like they did back in the 70's. Their energy is incredible and Vanian's vocals are fucking amazing. I wish someone would get the second David Vanioan and the Phantom Chords album out there. The first one is an unappreciated masterpiece.

I saw the damned last time they were in l.a. a four-hour show. talk about value added. vanian was great, but I have to say, I quite enjoy the Captain.

I love the pistols, I just wish lydon would take it more serious. yeah, it's only rock and roll, but it ain't vaudeville, Johnny :rolleyes:

Rumor has it they're working on some new songs, possibly a new album. not sure how I feel about that.
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Gods Will Be Gods