Poptone

We know there is more to life than the music of the Bunnymen. Talk about those other bands here.

Poptone

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 am

Apparently Kevin Haskins, Daniel Ash and Haskin's daughter(?) have a project going on. Haven't seen the missus this excited since I tried on my new undies. I think if you can get her to narrow it down, Love and Rockets is her favorite band.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: Poptone

Postby Dr Cheese » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 am

black francis wrote: Haven't seen the missus this excited since I tried ... to narrow it down

:eek: Bragging again bf?
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Poptone

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:51 am

Dr Cheese wrote:
black francis wrote: Haven't seen the missus this excited since I tried ... to narrow it down

:eek: Bragging again bf?

It's not my fault I look incredible in women's undies.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Gods Will Be Gods