Is the forum server in the US?

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Is the forum server in the US?

Postby JackT » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:40 pm

'cause if it is, "Colour" is a misspelling. (It's in the text editor screen.)
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Is the forum server in the US?

Postby Red » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:07 pm

JackT wrote:'cause if it is, "Colour" is a misspelling. (It's in the text editor screen.)

now yer just getting nitpicky, Jackster! :lol:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:29 pm

I use an Australian hosting company whose servers are in the US. I am pretty sure the owner lives in Japan. The forum software was written by a Canadian. I left the board set to GMT because the band is British and I live in the US. So I guess the forum is a mutt. Does that help?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackT » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm

admin wrote:I use an Australian hosting company whose servers are in the US. I am pretty sure the owner lives in Japan. The forum software was written by a Canadian. I left the board set to GMT because the band is British and I live in the US. So I guess the forum is a mutt. Does that help?

Are you expecting me to believe there are that many different countries out there? Nice try, bonehead.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to All I Want