WTF?

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Re: WTF?

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 am

Since the update the forum now occupies a small space in the middle of my screen with two wide black bars down either side, this has made it very hard to read the threads as the text is now tiny. Any ideas on how to get it full screen again or am I stuck with it?
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:31 am

Dr Cheese wrote:Since the update the forum now occupies a small space in the middle of my screen with two wide black bars down either side, this has made it very hard to read the threads as the text is now tiny. Any ideas on how to get it full screen again or am I stuck with it?

Odd, I've got two topless blondes in the tiniest pairs of knickers known to man gyrating suggestively either side of the forum.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 am

Voodoo Billy wrote:Odd, I've got two topless blondes in the tiniest pairs of knickers known to man gyrating suggestively either side of the forum.

Lucky bastard!
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 am

Dr Cheese wrote:Since the update the forum now occupies a small space in the middle of my screen with two wide black bars down either side, this has made it very hard to read the threads as the text is now tiny. Any ideas on how to get it full screen again or am I stuck with it?

I chose the theme quickly to match my existing graphics but I am going to look around to find one that uses the space better. I'm over 40 with bifocals too :wink:
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 am

Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 am

How is it now with the visual style? This theme just happened to have a user controlled text size adjustment too. It's in the upper left and says "abc"

Also, seriously I need to know if anyone is still getting any redirects to other sites.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:35 am

Looks great to me boss, thanks for the hard work. Kind of miss the nipples now. :redface:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am

Voodoo Billy wrote:Looks great to me boss, thanks for the hard work. Kind of miss the nipples now. :redface:

I'd feel terrible if someone got that at work and got fired or something
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 am

Mr. Brian wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:Looks great to me boss, thanks for the hard work. Kind of miss the nipples now. :redface:

Or got fired-up!
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
Mr. Brian wrote:

Or got fired-up!

It looks like there is a problem in the most recent post where the box for quoted text and the text is grey so it can't be seen. It becomes visible when it is no longer the last post. I'll look into fixing that.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:How is it now with the visual style?

Much better now. Thanks!
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
It looks like there is a problem in the most recent post where the box for quoted text and the text is grey so it can't be seen. It becomes visible when it is no longer the last post. I'll look into fixing that.

It seems fine in Internet Explorer but not in Chrome. I can't figure out how to fix it. Since it only happens if the most recent reply contains quoted text, we may just have to live with it.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Your quote showed up grey (invisible) in Internet Explorer. Had to change the font colour to white.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Kounelaki wrote:Your quote showed up grey (invisible) in Internet Explorer. Had to change the font colour to white.

I had to find another theme/style because that one thing would drive me crazy. You should be seeing the new one now.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 5times » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:17 pm

I wish to complain because I didn't get directed to any of these sites. Why Doc Cheese and Voodoo Billy and not me? It's just not on.... :wink:
5times

PreviousNext

Return to All I Want