No suggestion

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

No suggestion

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:37 pm

I just wanted to say this is the second greatest message board in the history of the internet.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: No suggestion

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 pm

black francis wrote:I just wanted to say this is the second greatest message board in the history of the internet.

Okay, I'll bite. What's the first greatest message board in the history of the internet? And don't say the Official Forum! :lol:
Fish Hook Girl

Re: No suggestion

Postby JackT » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:57 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:Okay, I'll bite. What's the first greatest message board in the history of the internet? And don't say the Official Forum! :lol:

It'll be something gay. Or Danzig related. Or both.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Front 242?
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:16 pm

With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:20 pm

black francis wrote:http://groups.msn.com/foreverjayedavidson/musictalk.msnw?all_topics=1

Oh. I'm glad I asked. :cry:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby black francis » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 am

Fish Hook Girl wrote:Oh. I'm glad I asked. :cry:

Actually it was the Slap Skateboard Magazine Message Boards but I didn't want to let down Jack.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 am

black francis wrote:Actually it was the Slap Skateboard Magazine Message Boards but I didn't want to let down Jack.

Oh yeah like that's not gay.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm not sure what to make of this. Suddenly I feel like those teenagers in the Homerpalooza episode on the Simpson's.

Teen 1: Oh, here comes that cannonball guy. He's cool.
Teen 2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen 1: (shakes head) I don't even know anymore.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:52 am

JackT wrote:Oh yeah like that's not gay.

So then you do like it?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:54 am

Mr. Brian wrote:I'm not sure what to make of this. Suddenly I feel like those teenagers in the Homerpalooza episode on the Simpson's.

Teen 1: Oh, here comes that cannonball guy. He's cool.
Teen 2: Are you being sarcastic, dude?
Teen 1: (shakes head) I don't even know anymore.

No sarcasm here. I woulda said best forum in the history of the internet but I didn't want to fully tea bag you. That would be really, really gay. Right Jack?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 am

I do have a lot of fun here. I am very happy that people use the forums. It just kind of runs itself.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:22 pm

I think Scouser said it best

"...but already I feel like I'm home."
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Seven Seas » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 pm

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Seven Seas wrote:Some people here are like siblings/family members. Other people are like bad relatives.

Well Jesus and I love you all.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Next

Return to All I Want