Not that anyone noticed...

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Not that anyone noticed...

Postby Malbert » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

...I was gone, but I have returned. Now get back to work.
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 am

Did you get plenty of action?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Malbert » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

By "action" do you mean was my outgoing flight delayed because of weather which made me miss my connecting flight home so I had to stay overnight at a hotel in a city I didn't want to be in (at my expense, of course) so I didn't get home until Mon. instead of Sun.? Then yes, I got plenty of "action".
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

Malbert wrote:By "action" do you mean was my outgoing flight delayed because of weather which made me miss my connecting flight home so I had to stay overnight at a hotel in a city I didn't want to be in (at my expense, of course) so I didn't get home until Mon. instead of Sun.? Then yes, I got plenty of "action".

You dirty little minx.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Malbert knows what Jack likes to hear.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Did anyone watch you land?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Let us know but tell the story real slow and sexy like.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Malbert » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh yeah, I landed all right. The plane ,see, was coming in nice and slow, back and forth, back and forth, and, ooo, it felt sooooo good. I made sure I had my seatbelt fastened, nice and tight, just like the captain said I should, but usually I don't do what I'm told because I'm naughty. But then the plane landed with a very subtle bump and grind, and that was the best part because I could fell the vibration from the tires in my seat. Who needs that Rammstein briefcase anyway? After that exciting and satisfying landing, we taxied down the runway just how I like it until I reached my final destination, and many, many people were watching. It was just soooo right, and I can't wait to do it again, know what I mean? :wink:
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Was it just the pilot or was the co-pilot along for the ride as well?
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Malbert » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I was riding them both :wink:
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm

All I have to say is bravo.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 pm

YeeeeHaaaa!
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Malbert » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Perverts...
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxcoe1Y2Ua8[/youtube]
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Malbert » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 am

That's exactly why I never wanted to be a flight attendant.
Malbert
Über Fan
Über Fan

Next

Return to All I Want