Welcome iv@n!

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 am

black francis wrote:Ivan touched me inappropriately twice last week and I'm planning another two incidents for next week.

Fucking sick that Ivan is.

Unbelievable.

Why is kook awake?
Last edited by JackT on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 am

I think you need another edit or two Jack.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 am

black francis wrote:I think you need another edit or two Jack.

At least. My browser is acting up a little.
Last edited by JackT on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 am

Have I always been a looser?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 am

black francis wrote:Have I always been a looser?

I've only known you for a few years man.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 am

Feels like a lifetime. I saw two dudes at a juke box yesterday and got misty eyed.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 am

black francis wrote:Feels like a lifetime. I saw two dudes at a juke box yesterday and got misty eyed.

I hear you man. The other day some guy told me to eat a dick and I got sad remembering Frank.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:43 am

Some dude offered to jerk me off the other night and I thought of withahip and his Broadway Special.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:44 am

black francis wrote:Some dude offered to jerk me off the other night and I thought of withahip and his Broadway Special.

Well that should take care of the new kids.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am

They were asking for it with all the talk about Mac's big hands.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 am

How many times can you be photographed wearing a dress before your hand size becomes a non-issue?
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 am

Looked more like a muumuu to me.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 am

JackT wrote:Unbelievable.

Why is kook awake?

Did she cook you breakfast?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 am

Voodoo Billy wrote:Did she cook you breakfast?

I'll have you know that kook is a married lady of high virtue. (The fact that she goes on and on about her tits is a mere personality quirk, which we indulge due to our fondness for her.)
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby kook » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

JackT wrote:Unbelievable.

Why is kook awake?

Ran out of Bombay Sapphire.
Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
kook
Über Fan
Über Fan

PreviousNext

Return to All I Want