nme.com

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

get in the car wrote:not loosing sleep over it or anything--

I am losing sleep over your use of "loose" vs. "lose" :wink:
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DivaDiana77 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 am

Mr. Brian wrote:I wondered why I kept getting emails for dinner reservations and take out orders. Should I send them a terse letter from the make believe VT attorneys?

Not a good idea. Could be misrepresenting yourself as an attorney or unauthorized practice of law and big fines or something really scary sounding that you might loooose sleep over.
I long for the pork of Porcupine. (A slide show dedicated mostly to Will right here.... http://www.examiner.com/rock-music-in-l ... -here-tour)
DivaDiana77
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 am

I misrepresent myself as a woman all the time. Hasn't gotten me in trouble yet. Well there was that one incident in West Hollywood but I don't like to think about it.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby get in the car » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Mr. Brian, smiley face notwithstanding, your comment stings like a motherfucker. Likewise, double-D. Spellcheck is no panacea--that is the lesson I take from this heated exchange. Now, as if to mock, the spellcheck indicates that I have misspelled "motherfucker."
get in the car

Postby tonywojo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 am

get in the car wrote:Mr. Brian, smiley face notwithstanding, your comment stings like a motherfucker. Likewise, double-D. Spellcheck is no panacea--that is the lesson I take from this heated exchange. Now, as if to mock, the spellcheck indicates that I have misspelled "motherfucker."

at least i can spell

i see people are adopting my style lately

:cool:
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 am

It is better to have never basked in Mr. Brian's sunlight than to know the coldness of his scorn.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Frank The Bunny » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 am

black francis wrote:It is better to have never basked in Mr. Brian's sunlight than to know the coldness of his scorn.
Mr. Brian's sunlight is so loose you could fit three guys in there. I've never felt his scorn.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to All I Want