This could spell the end of mankind

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

This could spell the end of mankind

Postby Frank The Bunny » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 pm

So, Mr. Brian -

What if you really did make the forum substitute the name "black francis" with the phrase "gayest member of VT" AND you substituted the word "gay" with the name "black francis"?

Would this cause some sort of infinite loop that would crash the forum and set into motion the end of the world?
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: This could spell the end of mankind

Postby tonywojo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:So, Mr. Brian -

What if you really did make the forum substitute the name "black francis" with the phrase "gayest member of VT" AND you substituted the word "gay" with the name "black francis"?

Would this cause some sort of infinite loop that would crash the forum and set into motion the end of the world?

can we try anyways?
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:So, Mr. Brian -

No. Then it would say "black francisest member of VT".
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank The Bunny » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:23 am

Mr. Brian wrote:No. Then it would say "black francisest member of VT".

I say it would loop, the 'black francis' in the above turning to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT"... until your server blows up
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 am

Blackfrancis can hear what you're saying, you know.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 am

JackT wrote:Blackfrancis can hear what you're saying, you know.

I wonder if Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV knows that there is someone here defiling his moniker?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:23 am

Frank The Bunny wrote:I say it would loop, the 'black francis' in the above turning to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT", then the 'gay' part of that turning to 'black francis' which turns to "gayest member of VT"... until your server blows up

said with a lisp
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:I wonder if Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV knows that there is someone here defiling his moniker?

"defiling (a) moniker"?, is that something to do with chimp sex?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:"defiling (a) moniker"?, is that something to do with chimp sex?

I sure hope so. That sounds fabulous! What's it like?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Mr. Brian, I fear that Black Francis has been a bad influence on you.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Kounelaki wrote:Mr. Brian, I fear that Black Francis has been a bad influence on you.

Yes he has been a bad influence all over me.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Nothing some wet naps can't take care of.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby DivaDiana77 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:48 pm

New lyrics for Clay:

are you the gay half of the straight me?
I long for the pork of Porcupine. (A slide show dedicated mostly to Will right here.... http://www.examiner.com/rock-music-in-l ... -here-tour)
DivaDiana77
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 am

Mr. Brian wrote:I sure hope so. That sounds fabulous! What's it like?

It likes what it gets, it's a chimp, it's not choosy.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:Yes he has been a bad influence all over me.

I witnessed it from one bed ever. While eating a greasy half-eaten burger.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to All I Want