I guess 4568 posts doesn't get you shit

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Postby black francis » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm

carne asada is thinly sliced beef. Oh Lord I feel like tacos right now.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby tonywojo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am

black francis wrote:carne asada is thinly sliced beef. Oh Lord I feel like tacos right now.

Get your missus to do some for your tea!

Or retrospectively, was it 'same old, same old'?

Thanks for the explanations.
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 am

As the man of the house I do the carne asada cooking round here. To be fair the missus does a better job with the Crystal Lite than I ever could.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm gonna go for 5000 today.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 am

Maybe today's the day.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

fingers crossed
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Now that I'm bummed on the Bunnymen 5000 no longer seems do-able.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby electrabunny » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 pm

You can't be bummed on the Bunnymen. Come on - I know you can make it! Believe it or not!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zf-kj6RIfD0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zf-kj6RIfD0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"It should be dark in here...the opposite of light"
-Ian during Thorn of Crowns, RAH
electrabunny

Postby tonywojo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:03 pm

black francis wrote:Now that I'm bummed on the Bunnymen 5000 no longer seems do-able.
zzzzzzzzzzz
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

What the fuck ever!
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks Tony I feel a little better now.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Apparently 5000 posts doesn't get you shit.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby electrabunny » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Dammit, I missed which post was your 5,000th! Damn work for getting in the way!

Congratulations!! Woo-hoo!!! Hurray!!!!

:party-dance: :cheers: :jumping-smiley: :hurray:
"It should be dark in here...the opposite of light"
-Ian during Thorn of Crowns, RAH
electrabunny

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:35 pm

I never let work get in the way of VT. I'm sure one day the fine staff at the unemployment agency will congratulate me for my dedication.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 pm

That dancing smiley is disturbing
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

PreviousNext

Return to All I Want