What happens when

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

What happens when

Postby shadows on the trees » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 pm

the red line under my name gets all the way to the end?

Will I implode?
shadows on the trees

Postby black francis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm

It's wise not to ask those questions. Notice a certain red line missing from a certain beloved forum member?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Here's a hint:

It's me.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby shadows on the trees » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

I noticed that. You haven't imploded or exploded or burst into flames- have you?
shadows on the trees

Postby black francis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:28 pm

there's the burning sensation when I pee but I think that has more to do with the clap than this forum.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby tonywojo » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

black francis wrote:there's the burning sensation when I pee but I think that has more to do with the clap than this forum.

or the pickled onions.
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to All I Want