Hey Mr. Brian - Will you ever ban me from your forum...

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Hey Mr. Brian - Will you ever ban me from your forum...

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 pm

...without any explanation whatsoever?

Last edited by Frank The Bunny on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby pickledonion » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I know, right?

pickledonion
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby withahip » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

You serious Frank?
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:02 pm

withahip wrote:You serious Frank?
Serious about what? Serious about being shocked that I was banned? No. Serious about wondering why I was banned without an explanation? No. Serious about caring that I was banned? No. Serious about wantng people to believe Frank the Bunny and Pickledonion are two different people? No. Serious about being afraid that Mr. Brian will ban me without warning? No. Serious that Mr. Brian will ban me for having multiple accounts? No. (I think I'm up to 6 or 7 - not that I use any of the others). Serious in general? No.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Hey Mr. Brian - Will you ever ban me from your forum...

Postby black francis » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:...without any explanation whatsoever?

I will. Mr. Brian, please delete Frank the Bunny's account.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Serious about what? Serious about being shocked that I was banned? No. Serious about wondering why I was banned without an explanation? No. Serious about caring that I was banned? No. Serious about wantng people to believe Frank the Bunny and Pickledonion are two different people? No. Serious about being afraid that Mr. Brian will ban me without warning? No. Serious that Mr. Brian will ban me for having multiple accounts? No. (I think I'm up to 6 or 7 - not that I use any of the others). Serious in general? No.

Um, no. Serious you were banned?
Last edited by withahip on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:02 pm

withahip wrote:Um, no. Serious you were banned?
That ain't photoshop baby.

I go in, I can see all the topics, when I click to read a thread, I get the notice you see in the picture. No email warning, no nothin'. Maybe Petey was pissed over the whole Wikipedia thing. I dunno. LOL.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 pm

You are part of a very select group.

Welcome.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm

withahip wrote:You are part of a very select group.

Welcome.
Thank you. Oh.. the Wiki's still not been fixed. Anybody else wanna fuck with it? LOL
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 pm

withahip wrote:You serious Frank?
Okay, so as it turns out, I haven't been banned. However, it appears my work IP block has been banned.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:57 am

I wouldn't ban anyone without consulting with my spiritual advisor and then taking an ad in the newspaper where they live announcing the action thus giving them proper notice and time to respond to the charges.*

*subject to change

Banning from villiersterrace.com may cause joint pain, nausea, headache, or shortness of breath. You may also experience explosive diarrhea, dry mouth, compulsive gambling, muscle aches, rapid heartbeat, ringing in the ears and suicidal thoughts. If you feel faint, eat a pickled onion and THEN call your doctor.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to All I Want