Suggestion

Have a question about the website or a suggestion? Found a typo? Something not working right on the forum?

Suggestion

Postby black francis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Bri-Bri,

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a section devoted to sharing music files?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 am

I was just thinking aloud. Sorry to have bothered you Mr. Brian.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 am

Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Didn't see this. Sorry to have delayed your request son. You should have opened up an urgent request in our ticketing system and had me paged.

I like just having 4 sections, one for the band, one for other music discussion, a general section for anything unrelated to music and then a section just for website questions. I know I hate going to forums and having to figure out what subsection of what section my topic is supposed to be in.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to All I Want