A couple of thoughts, questions about MySpace

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:01 pm

Red wrote:
Fish Hook Girl wrote:So Seven Seas is really Spooky? :?: I'm trying to follow all of this.

seven seas
bluebunny
overthewall79
spooky84

and probably a new one tomorrow! :lol:

Thanks, Red. It's so hard to keep track sometimes. :roll:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Seven Seas » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:39 am

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby withahip » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:49 am

Seven Seas wrote:To answer all of your questions, maybe I am her.

Before you go on, I think you need to verify this information first.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:49 am

Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 am

Seven Seas wrote:After I read all of the crap on that last thread, I don't think it's a good idea if I am that person to go to any such thing. Put yourself in that person's shoes.

The only reason you're getting so much 'crap', as you say, is because you are constantly trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, repeatedly, but it's not working. You don't like the fact that you keep getting found out, immediately. That's the whole point we're trying to make. We always know when it's you, you're TOO obvious, so why don't you just admit to it and then maybe things will go on as normal... (and i use that word loosely!)

but you don't WANT to be treated like everyone else, do you? so you keep creating fake IDS and starting all over again. No one was 'MEAN' to you before you created bluebunny. Until then, they only offered opinions because YOU asked for them. If you can't deal with honest opinions, then don't ask for them. After bluebunny, the pretense was just rubbish and lies, and all anyone did was ask you to come clean. A new forum was created and you did the same exact thing over here too. We're not stupid! So what did you expect everyone to do? What exactly is it that you want???

If you REALLY wanted to fit in and make a 'new start' you wouldn't keep coming back as someone else and starting up the same old topics all over again. As i said quite a few times, the answers are still the same, no matter what your ID is:

1. The Lord Nelson is still a shit hole (apparently). (and by the way, the location was mentioned a few times on the other forum too, and probably in the same thread as the one you read that said it was a shit hole...and probably even the one i posted with lots of useful Liverpool info, which you thanked me for!)

2. I'm sure Sefton Park can be googled easily, as well as the traditonal locals pubs. If you'd put as much effort into a little research as you do creating new IDs, you'd easily be able to find all the info you need. Finding a good pub is a personal experience anyway. What one person likes, another may not. Just do some research and decide for yourself! That's what i do!

3. The meet still isn't set up yet. And you're still welcome to join us when it is.

That's basically all there is to it!

oh and...

4. No, we didn't bother to ask 'this person' the real story, because she never even left to begin with, so there's no need...right?

Anyway, spooky, i think everyone is quite sick of this issue, to be honest. So if you really want it to end, all you have to do is come clean. Until then, i can guarantee you from what i've seen in the past, things probably won't change all that much. It's really your choice!

Hope you grabbed a beer with your popcorn this time, frank! (although, no matter how many times the re-run is on.....some people just don't pay attention to the plot!) :roll:

PS.....have a safe flight, spooky!
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:04 am

Red wrote:Hope you grabbed a beer with your popcorn this time, frank
nah, it's before noon here. I'm sticking with heroin.

Anyone remember the one where Homer went on the tour of Duff brewery and was amazed by the array of Duff beers on tap - we as the viewer saw that all the taps came off the same keg.

I know I've polluted as many threads as I can with dumbass silly remarks, but I am REALLY so done with the multiple threads leading back to this Spooky business. I don't know the plot, don't want to know the plot. I want to change the channel, but sooner or later, the same rerun that I don't want to see shows up on that channel too!

Can't everyone just agree to a Field Of Dreams in reverse? - If you don't talk about her, she'll go away
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:27 am

Frank The Bunny wrote: we as the viewer saw that all the taps came off the same keg.

dramatic irony!
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Red wrote:
Seven Seas wrote:After I read all of the crap on that last thread, I don't think it's a good idea if I am that person to go to any such thing. Put yourself in that person's shoes.

The only reason you're getting so much 'crap', as you say, is because you are constantly trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, repeatedly, but it's not working. You don't like the fact that you keep getting found out, immediately.

3. The meet still isn't set up yet. And you're still welcome to join us when it is.

That's basically all there is to it!

On the first point - I think she likes teh drama. And likes to get found out.

on #3 - if you go Spooky, let me know. I must see this from across the street with binoculars.

PS Isn't this all someone's cue to swoop in and save Spooky? And cary her away?

Sorry. I couldn't resist.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Over The Wall