Hidden Users

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Hidden Users

Postby Dr Cheese » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:55 am

Why, what have you got to hide you shysters?
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Hidden Users

Postby Mr. Brian » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:00 am

Dr Cheese wrote:Why, what have you got to hide you shysters?

I see all
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackT » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:02 am

It's probably me, unless someone else is hidden. Got into the habit on the old forum, cause it never signed you off automatically, and I'm too lazy to bother.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:14 am

JackT wrote:It's probably me, unless someone else is hidden. Got into the habit on the old forum, cause it never signed you off automatically, and I'm too lazy to bother.

me too. i never tick the 'allow people to see if i'm online' box on most things, but didn't know you could do it on the forum until just a few weeks back! :lol: so i changed it as soon as i found out, and then did the same when i joined here.

sometimes i leave the page open when i'm in the other room doing laundry and stuff. Image it probably looks like i'm online for ages when i'm really over there doing other stuff. (it's just easier than opening a new page every time i come back) one time i left a page open and had all these PM's and i wasn't around, the person thought i was ignoring them! :lol: it's just easier for me this way.

no other reason!
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby violets » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:08 am

Red wrote:Image

:lol:

Not like it's hard to realize who is "hidden" when they are actively posting. But it is fun to know who is online. I let myself known since I also don't usually post much.
violets

Return to Over The Wall