Nearly but not quite

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Nearly but not quite

Postby MightyWhyte » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Throughout this year we have been as careful as we can however Covid decided to visit my home and infected all that's precious to me. Thankfully I was the only one who was hospitalised, I've come out the other side. I'm somewhat battle scarred and very humbled by the whole experience.

The point of my waffle is simply to say please keep your guard up and look after you and yours and have a lovely peaceful xmas X

ATVB Brian
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Re: Nearly but not quite

Postby fat cherry » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Pleased to hear you're well and still with us :biggrin: . Me and Mrs FC have managed to avoid it so far - to my knowledge anyways but not been ill.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:53 pm

Glad to hear that you've come out the other side. :biggrin:
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:02 pm

So glad you came through it. You must have had it pretty bad, it's still very scary despite the vaccine's starting to come through isn't it.
Keep well my friend.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby crystal daze » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:20 pm

I'm glad to hear you pulled through. Hope you have a great christmas with your family.
There's times when I've been deeply indifferent
crystal daze

Postby MightyWhyte » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:So glad you came through it. You must have had it pretty bad, it's still very scary despite the vaccine's starting to come through isn't it.
Keep well my friend.
Kounelaki wrote:Glad to hear that you've come out the other side. :biggrin:
crystal daze wrote:I'm glad to hear you pulled through. Hope you have a great christmas with your family.
fat cherry wrote:Pleased to hear you're well and still with us :biggrin: . Me and Mrs FC have managed to avoid it so far - to my knowledge anyways but not been ill.

As I've said very humbling, thanks guys :smile:
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Return to Over The Wall