Is there anybody out there

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Is there anybody out there

Postby fat cherry » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:55 pm

https://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov ... v.uk/ufos/

You can download reports of ufo sightings. Seem to be a lot of orange balls, or orange orbs, orbs naturally seem more attractive IMHO.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Is there anybody out there

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:23 am

The truth is out there.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:51 am

I totally believe in aliens but I'm not sure why they only abduct people from the deep south and frequently trailer parks. More research is needed.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:40 am

I believe aliens exist but given the vastness of the universe I’m not sure why they would come here. Most of these sightings seem to likely be related to military operations or natural phenomena. Now that everyone has a camera on them at all times you’d also think we’d finally get a non blurry photo or video and there would be an increase in evidence but it’s just the opposite.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Over The Wall