bunnywunnyqtpie

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

bunnywunnyqtpie

Postby black francis » Wed May 24, 2017 12:28 am

I'll never forget when Jack e-mailed me and said "I think bunnywunnyqtpie is the greatest thing I've ever done".

Good times.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: bunnywunnyqtpie

Postby fat cherry » Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 am

Didnt he do someone else too? Do you still hear from him?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed May 24, 2017 4:40 am

fat cherry wrote:Didnt he do someone else too?

Oh my. :eek:
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Wed May 24, 2017 5:30 am

Its BFs fault, getting all sentimental over old forumites - even hipster gets a mench somewhere or other.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 am

fat cherry wrote:Its BFs fault, getting all sentimental over old forumites - even hipster gets a mench somewhere or other.

Fucking quitters, where are these bastards now!
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed May 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:
fat cherry wrote:Its BFs fault, getting all sentimental over old forumites - even hipster gets a mench somewhere or other.

Too fucking right, I'm sure some people think we hang around here for sheer enjoyment. :eek:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed May 24, 2017 9:02 pm

fat cherry wrote:Didnt he do someone else too? Do you still hear from him?

He was also Li'l Red.

He spent his birthday weekend at my home about a month ago. We lost a lot of $$$ on booze, cigars, fast women and slow horses. Couldn't have gone down any better.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:

Speaking of old forumites Facebook keeps suggesting Tony Wojo as a friend.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 am

Now wojo always made me laugh. That wasnt jack too was he? Starting to worry i might be a figment of the imagination of some bloke from baltimore Then there was that bloke (bloke? Who knows, i love the internet) who wrote a crackin (as in harsh but fair, lol) review of the album after the one after waygtdwyl), went on to insult us all one by one and then deleted it all AND jack seeed to know hi from the catherine wheel forum. Didnt think it suspicious at the time, but now, who knows. Perhaps i spend too much time on the internet.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri May 26, 2017 5:06 pm

fat cherry wrote:Now wojo always made me laugh. That wasnt jack too was he? Starting to worry i might be a figment of the imagination of some bloke from baltimore Then there was that bloke (bloke? Who knows, i love the internet) who wrote a crackin (as in harsh but fair, lol) review of the album after the one after waygtdwyl), went on to insult us all one by one and then deleted it all AND jack seeed to know hi from the catherine wheel forum. Didnt think it suspicious at the time, but now, who knows. Perhaps i spend too much time on the internet.

I think we all have. Kind of spooky in a way.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Over The Wall