that nice mr trump

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby In The Margins » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Image
User avatar
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:25 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby black francis » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Image
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
User avatar
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod
 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby In The Margins » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

This is some of Larry David's best work.

User avatar
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:25 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Kounelaki » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 am

Image
User avatar
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 4666
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby black francis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:30 pm

Image
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
User avatar
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod
 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Dr Cheese » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:58 am

What's going to happen to old Trumpy with all this Comey stuff then, is he heading for impeachment?

I quite like peaches myself, stewed peaches and cream, yum.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
User avatar
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 3497
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:What's going to happen to old Trumpy with all this Comey stuff then, is he heading for impeachment?

.


It's just a new shitstorm everyday over here. Trump could abort a healthy white baby in the 3rd trimester on live television and sacrifice it to Satan and his supporters would find a way to justify it or say it didn't happen. The alt right Republicans found a puppet in Trump to push through their agenda and the moderate ones are along for the ride, so this is unlikely until after November 2018 when it's possible the Democrats can possibly take back the House and maybe the Senate.
User avatar
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4435
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:01 am
Location: 39°N 84°W

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby black francis » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Impeach Trump and get Pence? I think not.

Mr. Brian is right though. He could slaughter a group of children with a lightsaber right in front of me and I'd still say the media is lying. Some fancy Photoshop work obviously.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
User avatar
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod
 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Mr. Brian » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:28 am

black francis wrote:Impeach Trump and get Pence? I think not.

Mr. Brian is right though. He could slaughter a group of children with a lightsaber right in front of me and I'd still say the media is lying. Some fancy Photoshop work obviously.


FoxNews Breaking Alert! Trump Invents Working Lightsaber To Defeat ISIS!
User avatar
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4435
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:01 am
Location: 39°N 84°W

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby In The Margins » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
Dr Cheese wrote:What's going to happen to old Trumpy with all this Comey stuff then, is he heading for impeachment?

.


It's just a new shitstorm everyday over here. Trump could abort a healthy white baby in the 3rd trimester on live television and sacrifice it to Satan and his supporters would find a way to justify it or say it didn't happen. The alt right Republicans found a puppet in Trump to push through their agenda and the moderate ones are along for the ride, so this is unlikely until after November 2018 when it's possible the Democrats can possibly take back the House and maybe the Senate.


Dump's truly the definition of Teflon Don. Nothing sticks to him. I fear he's going to be the one to push the nuclear launch button. He's already called for a nuclear arms race and is providing hundeds of millions of dollars in his budget to speed up development of a jet-propelled nuclear missile.

And the most horrifying part? If our economy continues to grow (that is, if Wall Street keeps going great guns) there is a very good chance he'll be reelected in 2020.
User avatar
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:25 am

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:53 am

POTUS = doofus
User avatar
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan
 
Posts: 4666
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 am

Previous

Return to Over The Wall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron