that nice mr trump

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

that nice mr trump

Postby fat cherry » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

come then americans, let us in on your thoughts, what's occurring? Seems bonkers from over here, but maybe that's just the press, like he says.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: that nice mr trump

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:09 am

Does Trump actually exist or is he fake news?
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:51 am

He's been Tangoed.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am

Funniest thing I've seen in years.

I wonder if Half Man Half Biscuit could do a Trumpto(w)n Riots Remix?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am

I almost started a thread apologizing on behalf of all Americans for Trump but reconsidered. Since someone else did...

Personally I think it's a new nightmare unfolding every day. I can barely watch any news now it's so depressing. I think Trump is an unqualified, narcissistic grifter who appeals to the lowest common denominator with fascist tactics. I honestly feel if he makes it to 4 years he might start WW3. I am not kidding. :sad:
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby In The Margins » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:I almost started a thread apologizing on behalf of all Americans for Trump but reconsidered. Since someone else did...

Personally I think it's a new nightmare unfolding every day. I can barely watch any news now it's so depressing. I think Trump is an unqualified, narcissistic grifter who appeals to the lowest common denominator with fascist tactics. I honestly feel if he makes it to 4 years he might start WW3. I am not kidding. :sad:

I'm not sure what's worse -- the bully Trump or the fools and imbeciles who voted for him and don't see anything wrong with what he's doing.

Round two of the border ban is coming next week. Analysts have pointed out that international tourism, which had finally bounced back after 9/11, is quickly sliding to those reduced levels. Transgender students are on their own, again. The National Endowment for the Arts is being abolished, along with PBS and NPR. And they're putting a pipeline under the tribal water supply so big oil can sell oil to China. That's just three of his horrendous acts. All the while Ivanka (the so-called "daughter wife") shuffles her family back and forth on Air Force One from Washington DC to Mira Lago because Camp David isn't good enough for them.

The best thing to come out of this administration is SNL and Alec Baldwin as Trump and Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer, or as she calls him Spicey.

I believe that once Trump pads his bottom line by milking all he can out of the government coffers he'll resign. I mourn for our beautiful country.

How 'bout them Patriots? What a comeback! :biggrin:
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:45 am

In The Margins wrote:
I believe that once Trump pads his bottom line by milking all he can out of the government coffers he'll resign.

Maybe he'll get resigned before he gets the chance to resign?
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 am

THat picture reminds me of the tony blair ;Iraq selfie picture that did the rounds a while ago - now we all thought he was a nice bloke fro a while (obv speaking for myself alone here), but then....

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby In The Margins » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:43 am

Dr Cheese wrote:
In The Margins wrote:
I believe that once Trump pads his bottom line by milking all he can out of the government coffers he'll resign.

Maybe he'll get resigned before he gets the chance to resign?

There's hope he will be impeached under the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution (a clause that prohibits Trump-owned businesses from accepting payments from foreign governments), which he's violated many times. However, from the research I've seen, presidents, vice presidents and members of Congress are rarely impeached under this clause.

I think he should be impeached for treason. Russia rigged our election and now they're running the country, comrades.
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:02 am

fat cherry wrote: now we all thought he was a nice bloke fro a while (obv speaking for myself alone here), but then....

My colleagues knew he was a wrong 'un back when he was shadow home secretary in 1994. :wink:

Maniacal grin!
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

I think he's awesome. I wanted a bull in a China shop to fuck shit up, rattle cages and basically make a nuisance of himself. As long as he does that I don't give a shit if he wants to tweet, play golf or hurt feelings. Just for ending the Clinton and Bush dynasties I say put him on Mt. Rushmore. At his inauguration he ripped every single politician a new asshole right to their smug fucking faces. I've waited for a speech like that might entire adult life. Anyone despised by the media and the political establishment on that scale is good by me.

The missus was asking me what's so wrong with your life? Why do you want change? I told her nothing. I can't complain about my circumstances but I remember where I come from and the people who remain and their struggle. God help me I believe he will keep his promise to help Americans most in need. I ain't gonna lie, I choked up a bit when he said "You will never be ignored again." So yeah I'm all in. If they made those MAGA hats in a flex fit rather than the old man style I'd have three.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:26 am

So now that everyone is gonna hate me....

Mr. Brian

Please delete my account!
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby In The Margins » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:58 am

In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 am

"Change" with Trump is like driving your car off a cliff because you can't decide whether to go left, right or stay the course.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Over The Wall