Happy New Year

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Happy New Year

Postby black francis » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 am

According to social media 2016 was the worst year in the history of mankind (I say it was 1920 cause women could vote) so happy new year to my favorite miserable bastards and here's to time travel being invented in 2017 so we can all go back to the 80's.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 am

Apparently time is a human construct which has no meaning and as the past, present and future all exist at the same time, time-travel is impossible. Happy New Year.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 am

Where's Dr. Evil when we need him?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 am

According to some i am still living in the 80s, so perhaps cheesey is correct. Heres to the new season all the same.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:37 pm

fat cherry wrote:According to some i am still living in the 80s, so perhaps cheesey is correct. Heres to the new season all the same.

Yes indeed FC. As I am still living in 1984, best wishes for 1985 to you all.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:18 pm

black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
fat cherry wrote:According to some i am still living in the 80s, so perhaps cheesey is correct. Heres to the new season all the same.

we still need one of those 'like' buttons. Perhaps we should have a private FB page for the half a dozen of us that still post here- sorry Mr Brian that sounds disprespectful.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am

fat cherry wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:

we still need one of those 'like' buttons. Perhaps we should have a private FB page for the half a dozen of us that still post here- sorry Mr Brian that sounds disprespectful.

None taken. Social media has taken over and these forums are going the way of an aging baby boomer with drug related heart problems. I even look for the "Like" button here.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fat cherry » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 am

we all appreciate this safe haven, well I do the others may kiss 'ass' on their own account if they wish.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:11 am

I only come here for the free tea and biscuits, I don't give a shite about the Bunnymen any more.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:I only come here for the free tea and biscuits, I don't give a shite about the Bunnymen any more.

:lol:
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Over The Wall