Euro 2016

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: Euro 2016

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Kounelaki wrote:
Dr Cheese wrote:Bloody Welsh, coming over here taking our jobs and shagging our sheep! :wink:

:lol:

We have plenty of our own to keep us satisfied thank you very much. And we're big enough to admit our nocturnal ovine activities, we don't blame it on the Russians. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:56 pm

:lol: Never thought I'd read the words "nocturnal ovine activities" on VT. Chapeau l'artiste !

Italy looked good yesterday.

My dad calls Belgium "the team with Prince Harry". He hasn't noticed the young Charles de Gaulle in goal yet.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 am

Euro 2016 quiz: identify the players by their tattoos
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... rs-tattoos

8/11
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:23 am

When asked which England players would get into Wales’s side Bale was clear. “None,” he said.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 am

Kounelaki wrote::lol: Never thought I'd read the words "nocturnal ovine activities" on VT. Chapeau l'artiste !

Italy looked good yesterday.

My dad calls Belgium "the team with Prince Harry". He hasn't noticed the young Charles de Gaulle in goal yet.

:lol:
I think I may have done my conkers with that fiver on Belgium. They looked like Everton last season, slow, laboured, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, shit we've lost th ball. I hope Lukaku doesn't play, his value is going down by £5m every time he steps on the pitch.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Someone described Belgium as France under Domenech: individually talented but with a manager unable to get them to play as a team. Guess they've been hyped in the British press as they have so many PL players, including Sideshow Bob.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Kounelaki wrote:Someone described Belgium as France under Domenech: individually talented but with a manager unable to get them to play as a team. Guess they've been hyped in the British press as they have so many PL players, including Sideshow Bob.

Can't believe how like Everton under Martinez they play, dominating possession in the first two thirds of the pitch and toothless up front.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 am

Well-done to Iceland for not giving CR7 a reason to take his shirt off. He is a rather odd shade of orange these days.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:59 am

Has Ronaldo's head shrunk in relation to his over inflated ego? It just looks too small for his body these days, his Adam's Apple is almost the same size.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 am

Everton home for the derby on December 17th. Bunnymen Christmas show to follow in the evening would be nice. :wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:08 am

You'd be too depressed to enjoy the Bunnymen VB. :wink:
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:10 am

Dr Cheese wrote:Has Ronaldo's head shrunk in relation to his over inflated ego? It just looks too small for his body these days, his Adam's Apple is almost the same size.

We’d recommend Ronaldo take a long hard look at himself in the mirror if we didn’t know that he already spends several hours a day doing exactly that.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:15 am

Kounelaki wrote:
Dr Cheese wrote:Has Ronaldo's head shrunk in relation to his over inflated ego? It just looks too small for his body these days, his Adam's Apple is almost the same size.

We’d recommend Ronaldo take a long hard look at himself in the mirror if we didn’t know that he already spends several hours a day doing exactly that.

Though it appears he doesn't spend quite as much time looking at himself in the mirror as Dr Cheese spends looking at him. There's nothing like romance is there? :wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:43 am

Voodoo Billy wrote:
Though it appears he doesn't spend quite as much time looking at himself in the mirror as Dr Cheese spends looking at him. There's nothing like romance is there? :wink:

Come on, the tiny head, the giant Adam's Apple, who could blame me for staring in awe! :biggrin:
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

Супер Марио!
Russian fan, Lille
Kounelaki