It took 39 years...

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: It took 39 years...

Postby black francis » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:38 am

I'm sad to report Griselda got her first ding. I saw it happen and I KNEW it would happen the moment I parked her. I KNEW it! Little brat throws open his door and it bounced right off my car. I want a new car now.

Any news on a new Bunnymen album?

I don't think Will's heart is in it anymore.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:42 pm

black francis wrote:

Any news on a new Bunnymen album?

I don't think Will's heart is in it anymore.

I heard it will be the best since The Fountain and will be produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. Mac wrote the whole thing on a Jews harp.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby meh » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:56 pm

black francis wrote:I'm sad to report Griselda got her first ding. I saw it happen and I KNEW it would happen the moment I parked her. I KNEW it! Little brat throws open his door and it bounced right off my car. I want a new car now.

with a name like that you'd have to expect her to get bullied :frown:
meh

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 pm

I've been militant since then. No more dings.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:54 am

fat cherry wrote:still not done that. Currently in a 11 year old jeep - one of those that doesn't look that much like a jeep. And its a weird dark red colour. E ery time she gets in it my step daughter says 'are you sure its supposed to sound like that'. I assure her thT
assure her its because its a diesel engine, but I cross my fingers all the same.

Now heres a funny thing, just failed its MOT test (road worthyness stuff, for our non brit chums) because of a split hose and chucking oil everywhere. Turns out it was the hose from the turbo charger to the intercooler. Anyways, replaced that and suddenly its making proper diesel noises and not driving like a dog with two legs. Brilliant. Step-daughter was right all along!!
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 am

You married well.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:44 am

He married his step-daughter? :eek:
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 pm

black francis wrote:You married well.

Mrs FC would concur. She smiled wryly (is that how you spell that? Where's JackT when you need him) at your josh cheesy.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Lately Jack has been posting on my friend's facebook page a little too often for my tastes.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Previous

Return to Over The Wall