Super rad event I was selected for!

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Super rad event I was selected for!

Postby black francis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 am

I sometimes cheat on this forum over at a golf forum and seven members were selected to test driver shafts for a month, go to San Diego to the Project X offices for two days, be fitted for my very own, one of a kind driver shaft, watch it be rolled and baked, choose my own graphics and colors, play 18 holes of golf and then drink craft beer. My mascara is running down my cheeks as I type this.

With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: Super rad event I was selected for!

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 am

This forum has gone downhill. You said shaft 2x and made no sexual innuendo whatsoever. I miss the old days.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:21 am

I was setting you guys up with comedy gold. All you had to do is run with it.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 am

But because I'm a team player...

black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:50 am

Thanks for the nostalgia!
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dr Cheese » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm sorry everybody but golf is shite and I'm going to type FACT! which means it must be true.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:I'm sorry everybody but golf is shite and I'm going to type FACT! which means it must be true.

Not my thing. I waste my time with other endeavors. None of them involve getting baked and grasping another mans long hard shaft on a hot sweaty afternoon while the ladies go shopping, but I don't judge. People should be happy.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
Dr Cheese wrote:I'm sorry everybody but golf is shite and I'm going to type FACT! which means it must be true.

Not my thing. I waste my time with other endeavors. None of them involve getting baked and grasping another mans long hard shaft on a hot sweaty afternoon while the ladies go shopping, but I don't judge. People should be happy.

Very true boss, I have yet to meet a man I would enjoy an afternoon alone with in a field (except Black Francis of course and he lives too far away :frown: ).
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:This forum has gone downhill. You said shaft 2x and made no sexual innuendo whatsoever. I miss the old days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Mr Brian, please arrange for my shaft to be rolled forthwith or I will be searching for another forum.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:Mr Brian, please arrange for my shaft to be rolled forthwith or I will be searching for another forum.

Ok but only because you said "forthwith". That turns me on.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Here's video of me and the other participants rolling our "shafts". Mine is an extra stiff, 45" black shaft I named Tyrone from my time in prison.

black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:37 am

black francis wrote:Here's video of me and the other participants rolling our "shafts". Mine is an extra stiff, 45" black shaft I named Tyrone from my time in prison.

I recall a time when clickbait like this would generate all sorts of nasty and delightful replies. My how times have changed.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 am

It's like I don't even know you people.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby In The Margins » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 am

black francis wrote:It's like I don't even know you people.

It's because we're having difficulty identifying you, from among the males, rolling their shafts, really fast.

Are you the bald guy, the fat guy, the girl holding the phone, the baseball cap guy?

Give us a clue. Then we can make fun of you. And your shaft, which is probably magnificent. :biggrin:
In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Next

Return to Over The Wall