Drunk posting

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: Drunk posting

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:01 am

black francis wrote:Damn it, it's only Tuesday and I'm already at it! Rum and Root Beer IS as delicious as it sounds.

That will destroy your girlish figure
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:
black francis wrote:Rum and Root Beer IS as delicious as it sounds.

You're seriously suggesting that Rum and Root Beer (whatever that is) sounds delicious? How many have you had?

Clearly not quite enough if he is still able to type. :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:13 pm

It was only three at that point. I've gone back to my regular rum and Diet Coke since Mr. Brian is so concerned about my girly figure.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 am

Please explain what Root Beer is, I've lead a very sheltered life and it sounds foul. Root Beer. Not my life. I could just Google it I suppose but why should I when I can get one of you lot to do the hard work for me.

Anyway.

Root Beer.

What and why?
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:27 am

In the simplest terms is a smooth creamy sugary dark colored soda that has a vanilla taste with slight hints of licorice. Some companies still make it the traditional way with sarsaparilla, birch oil, cane sugar and anise but most big commercial brands like Big Mug and A&W are corn syrup, with caramel coloring and mysterious "artificial and natural ingredients". It still tastes good. Very Americana. I think it reminds folks of childhood here. It's non alcoholic and usually caffeine free, however Hard root beer, which has alcohol in it, is popular right now. There is really no "beer" about it. It tastes nothing like what you might consider beer.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:03 pm

black francis wrote:It was only three at that point. I've gone back to my regular rum and Diet Coke since Mr. Brian is so concerned about my girly figure.

Girly figure my arse, tenner says I've got better tits. :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
black francis wrote:It was only three at that point. I've gone back to my regular rum and Diet Coke since Mr. Brian is so concerned about my girly figure.

Girly figure my arse, tenner says I've got better tits. :lol:

Sounds like we need a new thread. Show us your tits fellas!
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby crystal daze » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm

I poured a root beer into a square glass - now I just have beer. :cheers:
There's times when I've been deeply indifferent
crystal daze

Previous

Return to Over The Wall