Have you ever left a forum or other site b/c of a this?

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Have you ever left a forum or other site b/c of a this?

Postby Seven Seas » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:27 am

Have you ever left a forum totally, forever, b/c of a reaction you received from either a band member or a member of the forum?

Have you ever found out that a band member whom you admire a lot w/ your heart, intently stated something trashy or negative that turned you off so much that you even might have lost your love for them?

Have you ever had an incident w/ someone from a band or some other form of celebrity status that, turned you off so much & hurt you so much in the process that, you resigned it all, sold their stuff & remained not a fan of theirs anymore?

Have you ever found out maybe w/ a confidential e-mail from someone you do trust that, this person you admire has made remarks & negativities that turned you off?

Have you ever stopped liking/loving this person b/c of something negative that happened in the past? So much so that, you've even sold stuff, not gone to an event they were at or resigned from things?

Is it "ok" to feel hurt even if this person has never met you? Are these feelings "real" or stupid?
Seven Seas

Postby Scouser » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 am

I am on the verge of leaving this forum because of your inane posts.
Mr. Brian, I find that offensive.

Scouser's inability to se others' point of view is rather grating.
Scouser
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Have you ever left a forum or other site b/c of a this?

Postby fat cherry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:00 am

I know I shouldn't do this but....

Have you ever left a forum totally, forever, b/c of a reaction you received from either a band member or a member of the forum?

no. this is a mild distraction when I should be working. i've left them because I'm bored or i realise i've made the same post about ten times.

Have you ever found out that a band member whom you admire a lot w/ your heart, intently stated something trashy or negative that turned you off so much that you even might have lost your love for them?

no. they all stay stupid stuff and because they can sing or play one string solos it has no reflection on what they're really like. I dont love them.

Have you ever had an incident w/ someone from a band or some other form of celebrity status that, turned you off so much & hurt you so much in the process that, you resigned it all, sold their stuff & remained not a fan of theirs anymore?

no. the music is completely separate from the divvy that made it. have you shagged one of them then?

Have you ever found out maybe w/ a confidential e-mail from someone you do trust that, this person you admire has made remarks & negativities that turned you off?

i dont belive email or stuff I haven't heard with my own ears.

Have you ever stopped liking/loving this person b/c of something negative that happened in the past? So much so that, you've even sold stuff, not gone to an event they were at or resigned from things?

as i said i dont love them. i stopped loving my ex missus when she started 'loving' half the blokes who live near by. its funny but thats how it happened really. all those feelings just went away. I sold my house but the law said i had to give her the cash, ha ha. managed to keep my records though. we're great friends now of course and laugh about it over a glass of pinot noir occasionally.

Is it "ok" to feel hurt even if this person has never met you? Are these feelings "real" or stupid?

The human mind is truly a wonderful thing and can get you going all strange over all sorts of stuff even though, in a rational moment you know exactly what its up to. what it really suggests you need to adopt a little baby from somewhere else in the world or go to africa and nurse the millions dying of aids, then you might get all this love for strangers stuff in proportion. actually theres a nick cave song about that I htink. best not go there though.

alternatively you could just tell us all about it, we'll tell everybody else and then it'll all be out in the open.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby mark » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 am

Seven Seas wrote:

I was once in a toilet in Glasgow Barrowlands.............. :twisted:

But, seriously has any of this happened to you??
If so, spill the beans. You obviously have some issues to resolve.

Mark
mark

Postby Seven Seas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:14 am

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby withahip » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 am

Seven Seas wrote:
I have no issues.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Over The Wall