The Other, Other Bunnymen Website

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

The Other, Other Bunnymen Website

Postby black francis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Did anyone ever get Ivan's side of the story regarding the dissolution of the old official Bunnymen website? You know the one with real merchandise and not Cafe Press cast offs. I know management said he ran off with the merchandise money (all $30.00 of it I'm sure) and all that but I never bought the story. It just seemed odd to me that (and I'm assuming here cause I know nothing about Ivan) a guy who put that much effort into the site and surely Mac and Will were musical heroes to him, would just up and steal from them. Who here would steal from Mac and Will. I'd venture to guess nobody. I'd rather run over your family pet with my truck before stealing from them. Management also said that he wasn't shipping the merchandise and yet I received my T-shirts and the Avalanche EP with no problems. Maybe everything went down the way they said but I always had a nagging feeling there was more to the story and always considered Ivan may have had his name unfairly dragged through the mud. And I know a good man in Maryland still holding onto his tear stained ticket from that festival where Mac boned out after a few lines waiting for management to make good on their promise to do something about it. How long has that been now?

But I ain't one for gossip.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:05 pm

I never saw that website.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Over The Wall