The Dark Knight

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby withahip » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:30 pm

30 Rock is fantasic imnsho

Oh and when you said Dexter I thought you were talking about the kid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77f7OhcMof4[/youtube]
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:57 pm

I'm desperate to talk about Dexter with anyone and with the exception of Scouser, everyone I bring it up to is like "you mean Dexter's Laboratory"?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't mean "Dexter's Laboratory". Why in God's name would I be excited about that?

I do like the "Goodnight Show" though cause the hostess is hot.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:47 pm

FYI - Journeyman's been cancelled.

And even though you (Scouser) gave up on Lost, last season's finale was well worth the buildup. I wonder how they'll keep up the intensity when the show returns in January. Unfortunately, we're getting an abbreviated season because of the writers' strike, but I'm still intrigued about the episodes that will air.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Scouser » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:57 am

When I say "gave up" I actually meant "watched all of season 3 but hated myself for it!!!"

How can they cancel Journeyman! And give The Bionic Woman a second season! Fools
Mr. Brian, I find that offensive.

Scouser's inability to se others' point of view is rather grating.
Scouser
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:58 am

Fish Hook Girl wrote:FYI - Journeyman's been cancelled.

Wasn't it really just a less-interesting recycled "Quantum Leap" anyway?
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:27 am

Frank The Bunny wrote:Wasn't it really just a less-interesting recycled "Quantum Leap" anyway?

I think so, to a degree. I never watched the show -- I couldn't stand the lead actor from when he was in HBO's Rome.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Scouser » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:18 am

It was Quantam Leap with astrophysics thrown in. You only dont like him cos he is a Brit...
Mr. Brian, I find that offensive.

Scouser's inability to se others' point of view is rather grating.
Scouser
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:27 am

Scouser wrote:You only dont like him cos he is a Brit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Er, yeah, right.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:29 am

Scouser wrote:You only dont like him cos he is a Brit...

Yes, that and the fact he looks like he's really stupid. But now I'm just repeating myself. :lol:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby withahip » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:Yes, that and the fact he looks like he's really stupid. But now I'm just repeating myself. :lol:

You know Kevin McKidd doesn't deserve to get judged like this - even if it is just a joke. I think he has worked really hard on his career and is a magnificent actor that exudes all the qualities of the greats and has given back more to the arts than any of us.
I just think people should be a little more sensitive before they go throwing stuff liek this around. Say what you like, but do not slag this great man.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:12 pm

withahip wrote:You know Kevin McKidd doesn't deserve to get judged like this - even if it is just a joke. I think he has worked really hard on his career and is a magnificent actor that exudes all the qualities of the greats and has given back more to the arts than any of us.
I just think people should be a little more sensitive before they go throwing stuff liek this around. Say what you like, but do not slag this great man.

Oh I'm sorry to diss your son, Mrs. McKidd, but I'm laughing too hard to post a proper response. Image
Fish Hook Girl

Postby JackT » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:06 pm

"Journeyman" sucked and "Bionic Woman" sucks more. And yes, "Journeyman" is "Quantum Leap" except Scott Bakula is replaced by a guy who isn't Michael Anthony Hall.

Speaking of Scott Bakula, if you want a REAL travesty, it was that they cancelled "Enterprise". mmmmmmmm.......T'pol...........
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:24 pm

JackT wrote: mmmmmmmm.......T'pol...........

I know.

withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:46 pm

What? She looks like Spock with puffy lips.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:51 pm

black francis wrote:What? She looks like Spock with puffy lips.

If you watched the show you'd understand.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall