Speed Racer

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Speed Racer

Postby JackT » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:32 am

Ha they are making a live action Speed Racer movie. It looks like a giant, freaky mess! I can't wait to see it.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Ted » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 am

Ha ha, My Mom banned Speed Racer in our house...there was an episoded where speed was trying to have Trixie take the wheel of the Mach 5 so he could jump into a car that was being driven by remote control or whatever...she was making all those weird moans and groans (they did allot of that on that show) and Speed says "Trixie, this is no time to act like a girl", anyways....my Mom thought that was too sexist :rolleyes:
Ted

Postby JackT » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:28 am

Ted wrote:Ha ha, My Mom banned Speed Racer in our house...there was an episoded where speed was trying to have Trixie take the wheel of the Mach 5 so he could jump into a car that was being driven by remote control or whatever...she was making all those weird moans and groans (they did allot of that on that show) and Speed says "Trixie, this is no time to act like a girl", anyways....my Mom thought that was too sexist :rolleyes:

In our house it was Batman, because every time we watched it we went ballistic.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 am

I was Trixie and Stephen Goldstein was Speed Racer!!!! :razz:
moondance

Postby JackT » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:09 pm

moondance wrote:I was Trixie and Stephen Goldstein was Speed Racer!!!! :razz:

Cool. Was anyone Chim-Chim?
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:11 pm

I think I did sound effects for Chim-chim so I was sort of Chim-Chim too. :redface:
moondance

Postby JackT » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:58 pm

moondance wrote:I think I did sound effects for Chim-chim so I was sort of Chim-Chim too. :redface:

You are very versatile!
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 pm

Hoo hoo haa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Image
moondance

Return to Over The Wall