Old forum is back up....

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby withahip » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:59 pm

JackT wrote:
Red wrote:you've been there reading......she doesn't need to fill you in!! :wink:

oh snap

You just mind your own business, funny man.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Official Forum Rules

Postby JackT » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:54 pm

You know what's really kind of bugging me? If you read the new forum rules, it says,

"Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis," [bold mine]

This means, essentially, that the rules will be selectively enforced, i.e. there ARE no rules.

I bring this up is because I wanted to check what the rule was regarding "dual aliases", as I was curious what the fate will be of bluebunny/overthewall79.

The rules say "permanent ban", but in reality, the rule is meaningless, because it's only a rule when Peter wants it to be.

In principle, I have no objection to the forum being subject to the webmaster's whim, but posting a long list of bogus rules to be used as a pretext someday seems a little lame.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:37 pm

So basically Peter can make it up as he goes along? :roll:
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:41 pm

I made a forum with a long list of rules once. Once.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:46 pm

You know, as bluebunny/overthewall79 fires up the next cycle of drama, I was struck by something I read recently by Dr. Mike S. Adams,

"[Speech] codes seek to weed out the speech of the emotionally stable majority."

The reason this struck me as being so apt in this situation, is that the rules basically leave spooky/bluebunny/overthewall79 untouched, but Red, by posting "deleted" after overthewall's recent post, could EASILY fall under one of the harrassment rules should Peter so choose to apply it that way.

In the long run, then, all those harrassment rules do is weed out everyone except those who would complain of harrassment.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:35 pm

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Seven Seas

Postby Red » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:13 am

JackT wrote:The reason this struck me as being so apt in this situation, is that the rules basically leave spooky/bluebunny/overthewall79 untouched, but Red, by posting "deleted" after overthewall's recent post, could EASILY fall under one of the harrassment rules should Peter so choose to apply it that way.

harrassment? i can always put back what i said... and that would be far less harrassing than half the stuff you've all said over here! i just decided that i didn't want to reveal her REAL name in public, so i deleted it, and after the fact i thought it was funny, but i went over and re-worded it just for you, jack!

ya know, as much as people may think otherwise, i really have no problem with 'spooky' being on the forum....as long as she's 'spooky'. i do have a problem with her lying and PRETENDING to be all these different people just to yank her own chain, because look how much crap it keeps causing all the time. besides, i thought she didn't want to be on the forum any more....or was that just another ploy to gain attention? she's already had 2 user IDs since she left. :shock: bet she feels pretty silly after just sending the bunnymen a letter of resignation! (according to her mate)

what gets me is, how can someone say they MUST leave the forum due to extreme circumstances, then immediately create another ID and PRETEND to be someone else? just to see what gets said about herself, that's why, and to keep the ball rolling. it's all a bunch of shit and you know it! crybaby stuff like "i have gotten to know her over a few emails and you people are so wrong about her and should find out the real story and i am staying friends with her so i am RESIGNING from this forum"....[huh? she got to know herself over a few emails and became friends with herself? Image ]

....so she SAYS she's leaving (again!) and then the next day she creates yet ANOTHER ID and pretends to be someone else again as SOON as the forum comes back online! takes nerve. ---especially when the rules clearly say no dual aliases! does she really think she can fool anyone tho? all she has to do is send one post and she's busted! so why bother hiding!? (last time she tried to hide by pretending to have a husband and 4 kids.....this time it was by pretending she didn't like morrissey. as if that wasn't as obvious as a billboard!!)

dual personalities? not so sure. don't they usually use different names? she used her own name in the bunny name generator. go figure. for those of you that know her real name, just type it in and see what you come up with. it's so easy to tell it's her after reading any given post...but that one clinched it.

so if she's always so obvious, why all the pretense and lies?

manipulation!

because she loves the DRAMA!!!!!!! she feeds off the attention, no matter how she gets it. hell, she's doing it again right now. she tries to act all innocent by saying she wants it all deleted and stopped, but the funny thing is...(and this is the whole reason this bothers me so much) if anyone has paid attention...just a short while after "bluebunny" joined and asked why "the thread" hadn't been deleted (as if THAT didn't give her away), for 4 days not one person posted a single WORD on the myspace thread. it had pretty much died....until miss bluebunny HERSELF started it all back up again!

so really....WHO was the instigator/harrasser all along? and when she didn't get any sympathy (because too many people were onto her) her mate started it back up yet again. they won't let it die, because she craves too much attention, you said so yourself, jack, but when she didn't get the attention she "expected", she didn't like it, and went off pouting and said she was leaving AGAIN.

how long til it happens again? 0 days, because it has already started.

the thing i don't get is........WTF is the whole point of it, anyway???? it's always the same questions. nothing has changed since her last user ID. does she think if she shows up as a different user we'll reveal some secret information she thinks we're hiding from her? i really don't know how to make it any more clear that there are NO definite meet plans made yet and probably won't be until closer to the gig. so look how much crap she's caused herself (and the forum) by using all those fake IDs. she's not making things any easier for herself, or anyone else, for that matter.

so yeah, i said something.

whatever!

but don't think people don't know what's going on!
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:33 am

:pop:
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:46 am

want a pint to go with your popcorn?
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 am

:cheers:

Don't mind if I do. It's got to be after 5 somewhere (or after noon...or after 8am)
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby crystal daze » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 am

:wink:
crystal daze

Postby blinkilite » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 am

Frank The Bunny wrote::pop:

:lol: :lol:

yeah... what red said about the spooky thing... she should just come clean and post as spooky again. we all know she's nuts... you can't hide behind multiple aliases... we all know it's her. :roll:
blinkilite

Postby Seven Seas » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 am

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby JackT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:14 am

Seven Seas wrote:I'm having 2 pints with that popcorn.....

If you're reading this spooky and come to whatever meet we have, we promise not to be mean to you. Promise.

We didn't check or share your IPs to find out your multiple aliases either. Cross my heart and hope to die.

But, if you're also reading this spooky, don't be too cool not to say hello to us and not show up to whatever meet either. We would think you're cool as every body does here on this and the other forum. Promise. I would buy you a pint.

This spooky person should go if not, well, maybe it was for the best that this person did not. Open minds.

Nobody "checked" the IPs. The multiple aliases were obvious for other reasons.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby crystal daze » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:20 am

crystal daze wrote:

:wink:

Hmmm! I'm suffering from disappearing emoticons! I'd been waiting for days for an excuse to use it too.
crystal daze

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall