Happy Thanksgiving

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby Red » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:48 pm

hey! that actually happened to me once! we had JUST bought our van and i was driving to my son's friend's house to pick up my son. he lives in the sticks, and i turned onto a back road and there was a turkey in the ditch along the side of the road, and when i drove past it got scared and flew right into my windshield!! cracked the damn thing!! scared the shit outta me. i didn't get cut like that other woman, but we didn't even have the damn van for a whole day and had to replace the windshield. it was funny telling the insurance agent that i needed a new window coz a turkey flew into it. :lol: i have the dumbest luck!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moses (2) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:36 am

Red wrote:hey! that actually happened to me once! we had JUST bought our van and i was driving to my son's friend's house to pick up my son. he lives in the sticks, and i turned onto a back road and there was a turkey in the ditch along the side of the road, and when i drove past it got scared and flew right into my windshield!! cracked the damn thing!! scared the shit outta me. i didn't get cut like that other woman, but we didn't even have the damn van for a whole day and had to replace the windshield. it was funny telling the insurance agent that i needed a new window coz a turkey flew into it. :lol: i have the dumbest luck!

did you keep the turkey ??
or did the insurance take that off the bill
moses (2)

Postby Red » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:38 am

moses (2) wrote:did you keep the turkey ??
or did the insurance take that off the bill

the stupid thing got away! hahahahaa

(lucky for the bird, coz it was going to be dinner!) :lol:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Over The Wall