for anyone....

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

for anyone....

Postby tomo » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:25 am

..who is visiting liverpool for the gigs, some of these might be interseting...

had a listen to the music one and mac gets a few mentions...

http://liverpool.com/tourism/days-out.html
tomo

Postby Red » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:48 pm

thanks pete! :-)
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:52 pm

i like this one....

2) For the Supernatural Enthusiast
If ghosts and gouls are more your thing then Liverpool certainly is the place to explore. Shiverpool Ghost Tours offer a walking guide around the city, exploring some of the oldest buildings around the Hope Street area.

There is enough folklore surrounding Liverpool's dark past to put the fear into any sceptic, and the atmospheric fun of the ghost tours are guarenteed to send shivers down your spine.

The tours cost £7 for adults, and £5 for children, and run between Wednesday and Sunday starting at 8.30pm.

hehehee SHIVERPOOL! i liked that! :lol:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby ballywho? » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Red wrote:i like this one....

2) For the Supernatural Enthusiast
If ghosts and gouls are more your thing then Liverpool certainly is the place to explore. Shiverpool Ghost Tours offer a walking guide around the city, exploring some of the oldest buildings around the Hope Street area.

There is enough folklore surrounding Liverpool's dark past to put the fear into any sceptic, and the atmospheric fun of the ghost tours are guarenteed to send shivers down your spine.

The tours cost £7 for adults, and £5 for children, and run between Wednesday and Sunday starting at 8.30pm.

hehehee SHIVERPOOL! i liked that! :lol:

I went to York a couple of weekends ago and did a ghost walk - it was hilarious...this one sounds good fun aswell !
ballywho?

Postby JackT » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 pm

York is one of the most memorable places I have ever visited. Didn't do the ghost walk though!
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Over The Wall