Have you ever been loved?

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Have you ever been loved?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:33 pm

No.
30%
Broke Back Mountain style.
10%
Slip out the back Jack
No votes
Making No Plans Stan
No votes
Get on the Bus Gus
No votes
Someone bought me a candle once.
10%
I've been liked.
No votes
My parents moved without telling me.
No votes
Marsha, Marsha Marsha!
50%
Do family members count?
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby Frank The Bunny » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:15 am

Seven Seas wrote:It is possible too, not to downtrodden this thread but, be realistic....that some people are just not meant to get married, have a family or even have someone on this Earth of ours that is meant to be w/ us for the rest of our lives. Hey, it happens.

Wallowing in self-pity is not often seen as an attractive trait.

I am all for Brian's free-speech policy, however -

In how many threads on this forum must we read about this shit?

I know there's an "ignore" button.

However, do you see any other person ranting about his/her own miserable existence on this forum?

I can honestly say I never read any of your posts on that other forum, because I never participated in that forum.

Please, don't ruin this forum with your incessant whining.

I know this may come across as cruel, but frankly (no pun intended), I've taken all I can of your diatribes, Seven Seas.

If you feel so incredibly shitty about yourself, again, I urge you to see a professional about it.

This is not the appropriate place to air this shit - free speech policy or not.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:43 am

i see it didn't take you very long, Mr Frank-the-Bunny, to get to where i (and many others) was when you got your popcorn out the first few days of this forum's life! you can say these things until you're blue in the face......she doesn't listen! sadly.

:rolleyes:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:32 am

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby Red » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:48 am

I can understand that you're going thru a hard time with what he did to you, but I also know that there must be tons of specific forums to discuss this sort of thing, but this really isn't one of them. I've tried many times to tell you that most people on music forums don't tolerate personal relationship stuff very well. I was trying to stay out of it since you got back, but it really has become obsessive with you because you manage to turn EVERY thread into something about your woes. Sorry if we come off too strongly, but it's just a bit too much.
Last edited by Red on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moses (2) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:48 am

I am reading a book about time travel and it made me wonder if I have been here before

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Ships
moses (2)

Postby Red » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 am

moses (2) wrote:I am reading a book about time travel and it made me wonder if I have been here before

:lol:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:36 pm

Red wrote:I can understand that you're going thru a hard time with what he did to you, but I also know that there must be tons of specific forums to discuss this sort of thing, but this really isn't one of them. I've tried many times to tell you that most people on music forums don't tolerate personal relationship stuff very well. I was trying to stay out of it since you got back, but it really has become obsessive with you because you manage to turn EVERY thread into something about your woes. Sorry if we come off too strongly, but it's just a bit too much.

Thank you and like I said, as of 11/16/07, no more....Bunnymen it is....as it was supposed to be.
Seven Seas

Postby withahip » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:27 pm

Seven Seas wrote:hello,

I'm sorry that you and everything have some sort of negative opinion about me when, none of you has ever talked or met me.

As of Friday, November 16, I'm not going to post or assimilate anything regarding personal issues anymore considering, I've learned: no-one cares, no-one wants to hear it & we all have our own lives w/ issues between them. I am going through a very, very rough time now what my ex-fiancee' did to me... I know I was wrong in posting this thread & the other appearance one in relation to it & I personally take the blame but, what he did was the WORST thing a man ever did to me. Ever. Sorry.

When Pat started ignoring me at the pool, I got really upset. I wrote many letters like this. After awhile, I got carpal tunnel syndrome. It was horrible. I found that if I typed the letter in a word perfect document and saved it, I could use the same one and change a few words here and there. I wrote the same letter so many times that Pat had one laminated which was kept at the pool. Whenever I asked if my letters were received, the lamenated one was pulled from the swim suit. I felt confused. Was Pat saying my thoughts were so special that the letter was being carried 24-7? Or was I repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

I snuck into Pat's house and found all my letters on a desk. Many were unopened. I realized then that no one cared about me. I started posting my story on message boards all over the world. The story got the greatest response here:

http://forums.eslcafe.com/student/

Of all the places, people really wanted to discuss my story. None of them spoke English as a first language. but they had great questions. Still, I don't know what BAKA or BEANER means in English, but I feel they are terms of affection.

Well, I have to go now. Pat is going swimming at 4 pm. I want to be there with a towel.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:57 pm

Are you sure you want to bring a towel?
insanejane

Postby withahip » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:01 pm

insanejane wrote:Are you sure you want to bring a towel?

If I don't dry Pat off, who will?
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Sounds more like duct tape, a hand saw, rope, shovel and large plastic bags would be more appopriate.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 pm

black francis wrote:

Sounds more like duct tape, a hand saw, rope, shovel and large plastic bags would be more appopriate.

Mmmmmmmmmm. That is hawt!
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:17 pm

"I just wanna dig up a corpse and have sexual relations with it!"
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:41 pm

black francis wrote:"I just wanna dig up a corpse and have sexual relations with it!"

You're lonely Francis.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Frank the bunny speaketh the truth.
I am soooo tired of it all.
moondance

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall