McCulloch's ex-wife

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby moondance » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Now if she has his legs, that would be really wierd! :lol:
moondance

Postby snowbunny » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:30 pm

So what are the shiny, puffy things on the walls - are those for the party, or part of the everyday decor?
snowbunny

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 pm

snowbunny wrote:So what are the shiny, puffy things on the walls - are those for the party, or part of the everyday decor?

It looks like a giant "2" and a giant "1". I assume they're for the party. I not too proud to admit that I spent more time tying to look at the decor than the folks in the photos...

In any case, the kids are beautiful and I'm sure Ian and Lorraine are very proud of their daughters.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby snowbunny » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:40 pm

Yep, I see it now. LOL, I was looking at the house too!
snowbunny

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 pm

I was (and still am) aghast at the chair with the white cushion. I don't have any light colored furniture in my abode.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:10 am

Nice, thanks for the articles.

OMG, I just seen the photos. They are all gorgeous and this is coming from a straight woman. Whoa..... You all know darn well then, that their looks are beautiful and are loved by many. Whoa.
Last edited by Seven Seas on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby moses (2) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 am

insanejane wrote:Bad or good, I don't WANT him to seem more real! HAHA, sorry, I'm a weirdo.

I do remember seeing Candy with a very professional camera at some of her Dad's shows photographing him. She's a beautiful girl.

I really am not that interested in any of the bunnymens personal lifes, their wifes, their houses or their daughters ..

I prefer that these things remained private as then there is some mystery to the band.
moses (2)

Postby watercolors » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:38 am

moses (2) wrote:
insanejane wrote:Bad or good, I don't WANT him to seem more real! HAHA, sorry, I'm a weirdo.

I do remember seeing Candy with a very professional camera at some of her Dad's shows photographing him. She's a beautiful girl.

I really am not that interested in any of the bunnymens personal lifes, their wifes, their houses or their daughters ..

I prefer that these things remained private as then there is some mystery to the band.

I like things to be mysterious as well. Adds to Mr. McCulloch's rock star image.
Screaming from beneath the waves...
watercolors

Postby black francis » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Does one stand out in Liverpool with that kind of a tan?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Dave Smith » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Blimey-she's a bit better looking than Will.Can she play the guitar?In bra and pants?I can think of a couple of things to do with a double neck...
Dave Smith
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:07 pm

Dave Smith wrote:Blimey-she's a bit better looking than Will.Can she play the guitar?In bra and pants?I can think of a couple of things to do with a double neck...

We had a family friend like you growing up. I always had to go to bed when he came over.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:44 pm

withahip wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:Blimey-she's a bit better looking than Will.Can she play the guitar?In bra and pants?I can think of a couple of things to do with a double neck...

We had a family friend like you growing up. I always had to go to bed when he came over.

Alone or with him? :eek: Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist.
insanejane

Postby withahip » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:59 pm

insanejane wrote:
withahip wrote:

Alone or with him? :eek: Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist.

withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm

withahip wrote:Image

ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
moondance

Previous

Return to Over The Wall