no love lost...

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 pm

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby black francis » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 pm

I'm pretty sure my brother's Romanian wife was an internet mail order bride and they seem to be happy.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby happy_loss » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:27 am

I thought this was about the Joy Division song..........
happy_loss

Postby Frank The Bunny » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:09 am

Who knows what this was about.

All I see from the original post is an "x"

By my count, 26 of this user's 167 posts to-date have been replaced by an "x" or something similar. That's pretty fucking excessive.

Censorship sucks...even self-censorship

I'm all for holding one's tongue to begin with (though not very good at it), but I think it's pretty cowardly to delete the text of one's own post after its been out there.

Stand by your words, or post that you've had a change of heart, but don't doctor the public record.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:23 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7149104.stm

Seriously, I don't understand why she is divorcing or can't find love for that matter. I mean, for Pete's sake....look at her. That's what a lot of men fantasize about so, what's the problem/deal? Why can't she hang on to someone that possibly might love her either? Thinking to next year, I'm going to be 35 and since I obviously don't look like or have her attributes, I guess I'm totally doomed then. I've tried A LOT of options for meeting men too & this is just endless. For people like her, I don't understand. She has looks, money, fame, fortune, fans that adore her, people that care about her so, what's the real deal? I still wish them both good lives though.
Seven Seas

Postby Frank The Bunny » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:48 am

Seven Seas wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7149104.stm

Seriously, I don't understand why she is divorcing or can't find love for that matter. I mean, for Pete's sake....look at her.

Yes... look at her - Pre-Baywatch, Pre-Boobjob

Speaking of boobs (the men she's married):
Tommy Lee
Kid Rock
That guy from from the Paris Hilton sex tape who used to be married to Shannon Doherty.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:19 pm

x
Last edited by Seven Seas on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

Postby black francis » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Seven Seas wrote:Yet, all men want her & real f'ugly people like myself will always have to "fight" for love. He**, I guess being single w/ a good family (parents/siblings/nephews), health, college degrees accrued, w/ money, a nice home, car, good job, travelling, gigging, etc. isn't so bad....Yet, it'll never be equalled to have someone stare intensely at you in the eyes and you feel their love for you...

Not all dudes. I wouldn't bang her with withahip's dick. I'm sure herpes are underrated and all but I'd just as soon not risk it.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby JackT » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:32 pm

black francis wrote:Not all dudes. I wouldn't bang her with withahip's dick. I'm sure herpes are underrated and all but I'd just as soon not risk it.

She meant all NON-GAY dudes.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:41 pm

JackT wrote:She meant all NON-GAY dudes.

Anonymous sex with men in public restrooms doesn't make one gay Jack.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:49 pm

black francis wrote:Not all dudes. I wouldn't bang her with withahip's dick. I'm sure herpes are underrated and all but I'd just as soon not risk it.

When do I get that back?
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:52 pm

black francis wrote:Anonymous sex with men in public restrooms doesn't make one gay Jack.
Doesn't that depend upon whether you're the pitcher or the catcher?
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:54 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Doesn't that depend upon whether you're the pitcher or the catcher?

It doesn't in baseball.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:14 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Doesn't that depend upon whether you're the pitcher or the catcher?

I hadn't considered whether I was the butch or the nelly before.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:14 pm

withahip wrote:When do I get that back?

After the holidays. The Post Office is hell to deal with right now.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall