no love lost...

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Postby withahip » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:16 pm

black francis wrote:After the holidays. The Post Office is hell to deal with right now.

Ya think maybe I need that for the holidays? :rolleyes:
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:20 pm

withahip wrote:Ya think maybe I need that for the holidays? :rolleyes:

Ya think maybe I need that for the holidays? Try to think of other's needs every once in a while.

What would I stir the egg nog with?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Who knows what this was about.

All I see from the original post is an "x"

By my count, 26 of this user's 167 posts to-date have been replaced by an "x" or something similar. That's pretty fucking excessive.

Censorship sucks...even self-censorship

I'm all for holding one's tongue to begin with (though not very good at it), but I think it's pretty cowardly to delete the text of one's own post after its been out there.

Stand by your words, or post that you've had a change of heart, but don't doctor the public record.

Dude, it's a message board. Not the Magna Carta.

And don't encourage her. Trust us.
Last edited by withahip on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:23 pm

black francis wrote:Ya think maybe I need that for the holidays? Try to think of other's needs every once in a while.

What would I stir the egg nog with?

Dude! WTF?!?!?!? Yer sticking it in eggnog? It isn't a kitchen utensil for Christ's sake.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:09 am

withahip wrote:Dude! WTF?!?!?!? Yer sticking it in eggnog? It isn't a kitchen utensil for Christ's sake.
careful... if there's enough rum in that eggnog, you could wind up with a pickled pecker
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:10 am

withahip wrote:Dude, it's a message board. Not the Magna Carta.

mmmmmmm.....magna carta
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moses (2) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:07 am

Seven Seas wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7149104.stm

Seriously, I don't understand why she is divorcing or can't find love for that matter. I mean, for Pete's sake....look at her. That's what a lot of men fantasize about so, .

I think women get a bit confused on what excalty men what

for me I think Pammy is nuts ... and is not attractive -- she is a bit of a freak show something for the circus ...
moses (2)

Postby black francis » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:48 am

Frank The Bunny wrote:careful... if there's enough rum in that eggnog, you could wind up with a pickled pecker

Too late. He keeps it in a jar of formaldehyde.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Blackheathen » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:52 am

Somebody had to post it......

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/byDiILrNbM4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/byDiILrNbM4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Blackheathen

Previous

Return to Over The Wall