DNA Test

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: DNA Test

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
Dr Cheese wrote:Which one are you bf?

He's in the teepee sharpening his arrow. :lol:

Actually I'm less hunter and more gatherer.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
black francis wrote:Here is Mr. and Mrs. Black Francis 21 years ago not long after we met. She doesn't even look Native American!

Nonsense! Thanks to the internet I found the real photo of the happy couple at their first apartment.

:lol:
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Kounelaki wrote:
black francis wrote:BTW the soul patch was NOT my idea. The shit we do for the ladies.

My brother has a soul patch because Geddy Lee has a soul patch. His girlfriend has no say in the matter.

Sweet photo BTW.

You sure he's your brother?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Happy Death Man » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:44 pm

What the chingada is a soul patch? :confused:
Happy Death Man

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:14 pm

black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Kounelaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:21 am

Another Torontonian with a soul patch.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Kounelaki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:23 am

black francis wrote:
Kounelaki wrote:My brother has a soul patch because Geddy Lee has a soul patch.

You sure he's your brother?

Yep, I have to listen to him play the guitar solo from "La Villa Strangiato" every time I visit him.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:06 am

black francis wrote:Image

That's a bald patch, and a bloody big one!
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 pm

black francis wrote:
221395_1929269319318_4668322_o.jpg

BTW the soul patch was NOT my idea. The shit we do for the ladies.

so now I've been educated as to what a soul patch is - and when I finally get bored of my king of spain beardy look I might shave it it down to one of those - did she say, hey Mr BF, just for me could you grow the smallest beard possible? I think I did even think about growing one once, but when I grew the whole face full, that was the last to fill in - so I looked a bit amish for a while.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Happy Death Man » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:12 pm

I always thought them soul patch things were a Metallica thing, because a Canadian dude I used to work with had one, and he was well into Metallica (only pre-Black album of course). I liked to wind him up saying he'd missed a bit shaving, a bit of merriment I don't think he particularly appreciated.
Happy Death Man

Postby Kounelaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Happy Death Man wrote:I always thought them soul patch things were a Metallica thing, because a Canadian dude I used to work with had one

Howie Mandel, Geddy Lee, my brother, the Canadian dude you used to work with -- it's a Canadian thing.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Happy Death Man » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Come to think of it, one of my neighbours is from Quebec and he might have one. I've never really noticed, but he might have. Next time I see him sat on his balcony sipping a rum and coke, as he likes to do for about 8 hours each day, I'll strike up a conversation and double check. If he has, I'll ask him if it's a Metallica/ Rush thing.
Happy Death Man

Postby black francis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:11 pm

fat cherry wrote:
black francis wrote:
221395_1929269319318_4668322_o.jpg

BTW the soul patch was NOT my idea. The shit we do for the ladies.

so now I've been educated as to what a soul patch is - and when I finally get bored of my king of spain beardy look I might shave it it down to one of those - did she say, hey Mr BF, just for me could you grow the smallest beard possible? I think I did even think about growing one once, but when I grew the whole face full, that was the last to fill in - so I looked a bit amish for a while.

She specifically asked for a "soul patch" which I had never heard of up to that point. Seeing as she was goodly enough to sleep with me and I was in no hurry for that to stop I drew one on immediately to hold her over while a soul patch grew in.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 am

Mrs FC asked what I was looking at on the internet - you know, in that accusing way the ladies do - so I gave her the brief run-down of this thread. In short, for the same reasons you give BF, I won't be trimming down to one of these.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Why is it called a soul patch FFS, I know you lot over there are a bit flaky and all but soul patch? Come on now get a grip.

I used to like Rush back in the day but if I listen to them these days Geddy's voice gives me toothache.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall